Where am I!?

y/n: your name
italics: thoughts
*......*: sound effects
Growing up in a small town there's not many jobs around here. I was in desperate need of money and with no where else to go I hopped onto Craigslist. Yes I know it's a sketchy website, but where else would I go? The other sites haven't contacted me back in 3 weeks and i'm done waiting. In just 1 week I heard back from this man. He didn't look much older than 30. All I had to do was come over on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays to clean his house. I'd get payed $40 an hour. I already have 3 siblings that I have to look after so i'm used to this type of work. I contacted him back and told him I was willing to work. He replied quickly and told me to meet him at the Clay town subway @12:30. He'd be waiting for me there.
~The subway station~
Well here I am. I can't believe i actually went through with this. Am I stupid? Dumb? Out of my mind? Yes i'm all three of these things who am I kidding. *vroom* well someone is driving like they're out of their mind. *tip tap* *slip* "HUH!?"
What is this?! Where am I? Why is everything pitch black? Is there something over my head? What is it!! I feel someone grab my wrists and tie them with a zip tie. "HELLO! WHO ARE YOU! AS SOON AS I FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE IM GOING TOO..." "you're going to what? Hit me? Kill me? what are you going to do?"