XII

(EDITED)

(TW: CHARACTER DEATH BLOOD)

.
.
.
.

As I woke from my what felt like short slumber, only one thing resonated in my mind.
'Her eyes.'
Her eyes... those shining, emerald green eyes that looked painted with sorrow and pain as she spoke to me. I placed my hand against my neck to feel if I had the pendant in my possession and much to my displeasure I didn't.
I stood to my feet and stretched out tiredly, cracking my back and knuckles. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes and slowly walked upstairs and into the bathroom, turning the warm water on before slipping off the older clothes off of my figure and dropping them into the full clothes hamper.
'Shit.. I'm gonna have to do laundry later..' I thought to myself before turning away and slipping into the almost full bath. I turned off the water, sinking myself down into the warm water that enveloped my body like a comforting embrace. I closed my eyes slightly and relaxed in the bath before slowly sitting up and cleaning off the grime of the other day, humming a sweet tune to myself as I bathed.
.
.
.
.
I did some tidy work around the home, Did laundry, cleaned the house, made breakfast, and cleaned the dirty dishes. As I worked around the house I made note of the time each time and three o'clock soon rolled around, I picked up my backpack and my sword then exited my house.
.
.
.
.
I walked around the Cscoop and Traves, showing the two friendly males around L'manburg, laughing and cracking jokes with them until the decided to spend the rest of there day with Connor. Wilbur stayed by my side, Quackity running off because he had to meet up with Karl about their new living arrangements.
I looked down at my shoes and placed my hands behind my back and before I could say anything to Wilbur he excuse himself.
The one thing I noticed today was.. Wilbur seemed off. He seemed very antsy and distracted.. I mean I didn't mention it to him cause what if he was in a bad mood.
I shook my head and went to the town square, Tommy and Tubbo ran up to me, with large smiles on their faces.
But that happy looked wouldn't last very long.

We talked for a moment before I heard a faint sizzle from behind the presidential podium. My heart dropped and it felt like everything moved in slow motion. The podium crumbled to the ground and the floor under our feet started to explode. I heard the screams of all of the L'manburgians, Tubbo pulled my arm harshly and pulled me away from the scene before I could get hurt but he was to late.
I yelped in excruciating pain as the explosions fell close to my arm and leg, blood trickling down from my arm and a pool of blood surrounding my leg
"(Y/F/N)!!!" Tommy yelled out and Tubbo lifted my injured body off of the ground and ran to the L'mantree where it was safe. He placed me down to the ground and examined my horrid wounds that covered the right side of my face, arm, and leg. Thankfully everything was still attached to my body but I wouldn't come out of this without a large amount of scarring. Tommy shot his head over to the podium where Wilbur stood, laughing loudly
"L'MANBURG!! MY UNFINISHED SYMPHONY, FOREVER UNFINISHED!!" He shouted out to the large crater that sat in the middle of L'manburg, but soon after his shouting match with the crater he turned to Philza who stood along side him, shock and fear painted on his pale skin. Wilbur shoved a diamond sword against his chest and shouted words that I couldn't make out but soon Phil pushed the sword into his son's stomach, watching him double over in slight pain.
.
.
.
Once Fundy had tended to my wounds, I stood to my feet against Fundy's wishes and went to check on my people. I limped over to Quackity, Sapnap, and Karl. Quackity wrapped his arms around the two males shoulders for support, while the two consoled him. The beanied male sadly lost a leg in the explosion due to him being so close to the TNT.
'That's one apology note that needs to be written..' I thought to myself before turning to Niki and Philza. Phil held the sobbing girl in his arms as tears also fell down his blood stained face.
'That's one condolence note that needs to be written, along with a funeral that needs to be planned..'
I looked down at the destroyed buildings of L'manburg. All of the houses where destroyed..
'Good god, how long is it going to take me to get new materials for houses.. how am I supposed to construct new houses with this damn crater in the way?!'
I bit my lower lip harshly and flopped to the ground and examined my ruined nation. "It's.. It's all gone.." I mutter, pulling my not injured leg up to my chest as I felt warm tears pool up in my eyes. I wiped the tears away before I felt a presence behind me. I didn't turn around as I already knew who it was, the messy haired brunette male sat down next to me along with the sandy blonde. Our legs dangled off into the crater, our shoes hitting the wall every once and a while
"Hey.. (Y/F/N), mind if Tommy and I stay over at your place for a bit? Our new place kinda got blown up.." Tubbo chucked out in a tired yet joking manner. I nodded and leaned against Tubbo "Yeah.. I'm fine with that.. it'll be nice to have some company anyways.."
.
.
.
.
"Pog.." Was the last thing I heard from Tommy before we all drifted off into a comfortable silence.
——————————

(976 WORDS IN TOTAL)

A/N:
There is no Authors note today aside from

IM JUST CHILLING IN CEDAR RAPIDS

-Peachi Fx (Mars)❄🎄👑