Introduction

"Jia."

I pressed my lips as tears streamed down my cheeks. "I'm tired. I'm so tired of all this. I can't do it anymore." I clutched the phone tightly and stared at the crowd outside the hospital. "This wasn't supposed to happen."

"Jia, I'll make it up for you. You just need to relax and-"

"My reputation has been tarnished, Kyungsoo. I'm ruined."

"No, you are not. Don't say that."

"I am. That's the reality. You shouldn't be associated with me. It's wrong."

"It's not." He tried to convince me, but even he knew that I was telling the truth. He would be taking a huge risk by being with me, and it was playing with my heart. I didn't want to let go, but I have to. "Jia, trust me. I'll do everything-"

"Let go, Kyungsoo. Let me go," I whispered as I stared at the crowd and their banners. "I'm sorry."

He went silent for a second, and then whispered, "No. Please, no." He was walking, probably to come to me, but I have to let go. For him. For us.

"I refuse to let you ruin your reputation for me. So, yes. I'm letting you go."

______________________________________________

The order of EXO in relationship series :

Sing For You (In A Relationship With EXO Xiumin)

Miracles In December (In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)

Oasis (In A Relationship With EXO Chen)

When The Mask Falls (In A Relationship With EXO Sehun)

Dusk Till Dawn (In A Relationship With EXO Chanyeol)

Reputation (In A Relationship With EXO DO)

Story Of My Life (In A Relationship With EXO Lay)

Counting Stars (In A Relationship With EXO Kai)

Just One Day (In A Relationship With EXO Suho)

End Game (Second book of In A Relationship With EXO Baekhyun)