P*$$y fairy-sharife🧚🏽

Aaliyah's pov
So i woke up this morning and looked to my side to see sharife still sleeping.
So i went down stairs and started cooking. As i was cooking sharife came and rapped his arms around my waist. And whisper in my ear that he had to leave for practice. I said ok and walked him to the door.he leaned down and we started making out and he added tongue. I pushed him back and said "you have to go baby maybe tonight". When he left i ate my food and got dressed. I went to the store and got some roses i wanted to do something special for him. I also went to Victoria's Secret and got some lingerie this is what i got

 I also went to Victoria's Secret and got some lingerie this is what i got

After i got home i put the roses leading up to our room. And i put some roses into a hart shape.

Sharife's pov
As i got home i opened the door and dropped my bags and see roses going to the room. I follow the roses and when i opened the door. I see roses into a hart shape. And Aaliyah sitting in the middle with some lingerie and i crawled on the bed. I started kissing her and rubbing her clit. She stopped kissing me and said daddy i want to please you tonight i said ok. She got off of me and walked into the closet.

Aaliyah pov
I walked into the closet and got handcuffs. I walked back and handcuffed him to the bed. and take off his boxers and pants. And i kitty licked his dick he said stop teasing me baby. And i put his whole dick in my mouth and i deep throat his dick I Hear his soft moans.he twiched in my mouth and i stoped. Looked at me and said why did you stop i got up and put his dick in me i started to bounce. I was a moaning mess and sharife was also moaning i told him that i am tired he said uncuff me. So i did and he flipped me on my back and started to choke me. He put the tip and slamed into me i was moaning like crazy and he said tell me how much you love this dick. I said i love it some much daddy it makes me feel so good .

Sharife pov

I pulled out and I started to eating Aaliyah out i was sucking on her clit and i was fingered her. She was moan so loud and she came i got up and told her to get on all fours. She did and i was giving her back shots and i was choking her at the same time i. Aaliyah came again and i pulled out and came on her back. She fell down and i got up and went to the bathroom to get a warm washcloth. I wiped her back and i laid down next to her and she was already sleeping. I chuckled and said that this dick put you to sleep all the time and i went to sleep.

This is my first smut i have every made so please dont come for my neck