Family dinner-omar

Asia pov

So i am meeting Omar's family today and i am so fucking scared. i was on facetime with my baby and he was telling me their going to love me. I got off of face time and i toke a show and this is what i put on

 I got off of face time and i toke a show and this is what i put on

After i got dress omar pulled up and this is what he had on

I walked to the car and he opened the door for me and i said what a gentleman

I walked to the car and he opened the door for me and i said what a gentleman. As we pull up to the house i got so nervous to met them, me and Omar got out the car and he held my hand. I guess he new i was nervous and her said baby their is nothing.to worry about i said ok he kissed my four head. He knocked on. the door and his mom opened the door his mom pulled him into hug and said i. Missed you so much she let go and said he talks about you so much I smiled and looked at him and he was. Blushing I chuckled but his mom let us in and we walked to the dinner table. And his mom put the food down and she called every one downstairs and his dad,sharife,te'a and imani came down and smiled at me and i smiled back. We started eating and omar put his finger under my dress i looked at him and whispered to him to stop. He ignored me and he rubbed his finger around my clit i bit my lip and continued eating. His dad asked where i am going for college i said " i am thinking about going to ucla or penn state sir" he nodded. And omar put his finger in me i put my head down and his mom asked "hunny are you ok" i said "no can i go to the bathroom". She said sure honey, i went to the bathroom and couple minutes later omar came in. And closed the door and locked. it he came up to me and kissed me after that he bend me over the.sink and He lift up my dress and pulled down his pants and boxer. He put his dick in me and started. Pounding into me i started moan loud and he put his hand around my throat.and put his other hand on my mouth and whispered, dirty things in my ear. He took his hand off my throat and stared rubbing my clit. And i came i felt him twich in me and he came in me and he pulled out. And pulled my dress down and he pulled his pants up and. I walked out and a couple minutes later omar walks out and he said bye to his family and we left. When we was in the car.i said that the dinner Wasn't that bad and we looked at each and started laughing.