Chapter 4: Warmer?

TORRES' POV:

"Hello, I'm the doctor of Eleanor Bishop. She's okay, we manage to keep her fingers and to warm her up. However, she might have troubles when it's cold, her body will be cold way faster than it usually does. She also will have a lower temperature all the time. It's gonna take her some time to adapt but then she won't feel it, her body won't remember the usual warmth."
"So she's okay!" Asked McGee.
"Yes, you can go see her. Room 47D."
"Okay, thank you so much." I said going to look for her room. When I got there, she was under what seems like thousands of blankets.
"Nick..." She whispered crying.
"Hey, shhh, you're okay I'm here don't worry." I said sitting fast next to her.
"It was so, so cold... I still feel it Nick, it's so freaking cold..."
"It's okay now El, you're okay, it's over."
"What if I'm never warm anymore, what if nothing can get me warmer?..." She said crying a bit harder but still with a quiet voice.
"I can get you warmer." I said with a flirty voice.
"Pfff you're stupid." She said smiling.
"Maybe, but you're smiling." I said smiling as well.
"I love you Nick."
"I love you so freaking much Eleanor! " I said going to kiss her. "I'm gonna keep you warm as Hell babe"
"Don't call me Eleanor. You sound like my mom... Or-"
"Ducky I know." I said smiling.
"Yeah." She said falling asleep again.