Chapter 29

Su Xingchen was angry for a while, and retrieved the note again, carefully smoothing the wrinkles.

"S city ..."

A prosperous city never appeared in Su Xingchen's mind.

It is only two hundred kilometers away from the city he is staying in, and it is not too far away, and it is not very close.

S city is a standard first-tier city, and house prices are well known to be expensive.

The owner can buy such a luxurious house in such a prime location, which shows how rich he is.

Su Xingchen was not surprised that the owner owned the Qianwan Mansion. After all, he met in Beijing a while ago, and he knew that the owner was rich.

Su Xingchen thought about it that way, the unreasonable feeling of swelling in the afternoon disappeared for the most part.

Because compared with the owner, he is really just a little rubbish.

What is a suite in Beijing's Fourth Ring Road and ten chickens ...

"..." Su Xingchen was frustrated.

I started thinking about buying a little duck or simply raising pigs.

There is also a vegetable field in front of my house, which also needs to be expanded.

Su Xingchen put away the rapidly growing ambitious ambitions and small notes, put the dinner in, and wrote two more words to the owner. I know.

And what would you like to eat late?

Then he sent the food box over, and he couldn't help thinking about it. Since the house owner is so rich, can he eat ordinary home-cooked food every day?

Su Xingchen thought about it, and found out the answer.

It is undeniable that someone admiring his craft is a very fulfilling thing for a person who cooks.

When Yu Fengxing was eating dinner, he looked at the note in his palm, and he stayed for a while.

It seems that in addition to studying the literal meaning, he also wants to get more information through these dignified Qingyi fonts.

In the end, President Yu couldn't see anything else from this paper and these words.

"Honestly ..." The Capricorn man's heart was turbulent, and his face was expressionless. He smoothed the thin paper strips, then took out a small square tea box, opened the lid, and lay three or four sheets of paper in it. article.

Yu Da boss threw this new one today, and found it was not in the right angle, and then sorted it with his fingers, and then covered it and put it back.

For today's dinner, there are no red dates and wolfberries that Yu Fengxing slightly dislikes, but they are still very light.

Although the ribs last night were a bit sweet and not Yu Yuxing's taste, it was meat.

And today's meal.

Mr. Yu turned the dish of white-boiled vegetables with chopsticks. Where is the meat?

After searching for a long time, he noticed a small bowl with a big slap.

The two patties with large eggs inside were clipped by Yu Fengxing, swallowing one bite, swallowing another, and another one.

After he finished eating, there was no satisfaction in his stomach, and the small bowl was empty.

Flipping, Yu Fengxing gently lowered his chopsticks and glanced at the stomach congee next door, looking a little serious.