KIDNAPPED

MAN:- don't worry boss, i will take you to others.

the man nod as response and enter car who was waiting for his arrival. Soon he reach the place with his man.

by seeing their boss everyone bow him and welcome him to there base.

the man take him to top floor were other member of gang or you can say his brothers from other mother waiting for his arrival as soon he reach there they engulf him in tight hug.

???:- hyung, she kill him.....*sob* she ... kill ....him  *sob*

the younger of the group crying loudly on his hyung death who killed by mafia queen in his boss more like big brother embranced who is trying to clam him down. By seeing there maknae crying they got sad because they already lost main member of their group. Now seeing this sight they got emotional.

???:- sung-jung calm down we will get over revenge hmm. calm down.

HOYA:- but how we don't know who is mafia queen??

???:- you don't know but I know.

every one in room got shocked by hearing their boss reply.

WOO-HYUN:- you know who is mafia queen???

he asked still try to overcome the shock that their boss know that thing no one know in whole underworld.

???:- yeah i know who is queen and don't worry we will get our revenge to her. she is weak bitch we just have to kidnapped her.

SUNG-JUNG:- but how can you say that she is weak when she kill hyung.

???:- she didn't kill him her men kill him so she is weak.

HOYA :- but how we will kidnapped her.

???:- we will!

MEANWHILE:-

In meeting everyone gather around the table while taehyung sitting at his king place.They are planning to  arrange event where they can see that leader and take him down.

HOSOEK:- what are we going to do. As per information he is now in seoul. 

JIMIN:- but what will be the reason of arranging the party??

TAEHYUNG:- mafia king engagement party.

He said smriking towards others while they are smiling hearing the reason.

JIN:- what a good reason you have!

he said shaking his head and chuckling to the younger who is smiling like idiot thinking about his love.

NEXT DAY:-

at night:-

The girls are getting for party as they are going to attened at  club.

Y/N OUTFIT:-