Draco Malfoy - Pullover

Summary: Y/N Weasley invite her boyfriend Draco Malfoy at the burrow but how does her family is going to react to this relationship ? 

Warnings: None

Words count: 3,2K

______________________________________________________

"Are you sure this is a good idea ?" Your boyfriend asked, sitting on your desk chair in your dorm. "Yes ! You're going to pass the whole summer with me, this is supposed to be enough to convince you !" A little smile appears on Draco's face, you were right, the idea of spending summer with was already warming his heart. "But what if your parents don't like me ?" He asked, worried. You roll your eyes as you walk towards him before sitting on his lap. One of you arm sliding around his neck, you look into his deep blue eyes. "My parents love everyone Dray..." You try to reassure him while he surround your waist with his arms. "I'm sure Ron told them about how evil I am."

"Probably yes, but I also told them about how happy you make me feel." Draco gaze seems to illuminate at your words. As a response he only place his hand on your cheek grab your face and making you lean into his lips. He kisses you softly but passionately at the same time, you smile against his lips. Draco was the spice in your life, it wasn't easy everyday for sure. Being a Weasley dating Draco Malfoy could provoke sometimes disturbing reactions from other students but he was always there to make them shut their mouths. Your couple was for sure the least expected one, for others as well as for the two of you. Draco was so lost when he realised his feelings for you, him who hated the Weasley so much, he finds himself falling in love with one of them. Ironic I know.

Ron was the most upset one, out of everyone, it got to be the most hateful one. But you couldn't help it, you were in love with him and nothing could've take you apart. And here you are now, begging Draco to come to your house this summer. And it seemed to work.

You finally breath when he pulls away from you. "Should I take that as a yes ?" You asked in a whisper. Draco rolls his eyes in a giggle. "Yes." He simply answer. You then push a little happy scream before getting up and jumping everywhere under the used gaze of your boyfriend. He slightly shake he head as he gets up to grab your waist. "Calm down Weasley." He says in a giggle while you warp your arms around his neck to hug him. "This is going to be the best summer of your life !" You shouted.

•••

"Stop being go stressed out ! Everything is gonna be alright Draco !" You shouted as you grab his hand to pull him towards your house's door. The worried look on your boyfriend's face makes you giggle a little as your other hand open the door. "Who's there ?" You hear your mom scream across the house. "It's me mom !" You screamed back. You jump when you hear her literally running down the stairs to meet you at the ground floor. "Draco ! What a pleasure to finally meet you !" She cheers as she grabs his face between her hands and put a quick kiss on both of his cheeks. You were slightly laughing at that view, Draco was as red as the tomatoes your mom grows in the garden. "How lackey are you Y/N to have a such handsome got beside you !" She shouted while she pulls back to look at him. "I know right." You vaunt. "Anyway, welcome home Dray ! Oh, can I call you Dray ?" He raises his eyebrows and nods like he had a choice. "Yes ! Of course you can Mrs Weasley !" He answered. "Oh come on, you're part of the family now ! Call me Molly !"

Draco swallowed in surprise of how nice your mom was to him. Molly smile to you before she disappears in the kitchen like nothing happened, leaving a Draco completely confused. You laugh as you slide your arms around his neck, bringing him back to reality, his blue eyes meeting yours. "Told you." You tease. The blondie smile as his arms surround your waist at the second you approach him. He wanted to say something but he got cut by a familiar voice. "Bloody hell, can't you snog somewhere else ?" Your twin brother yawn. "Hello Ron, I had a nice day thank you for asking !" You say ironically, making him rolling your eyes at you as he approaches the biscuit cupboard.