Part 1 (The Birthday Party Disaster)

I stepped inside the Freddy Fazbear’s pizzeria there were balloons everywhere, cake covered with sprinkles and confetti it was Jeremy’s birthday I made it just in time! There was a giant animatronic that looked like a bunny. Next to it was the owner of the pizzeria who was repairing it with the help of some workers.

He then walked around and asked some kids if they wanted cake. As I was hungry, I decided to say yes. Me and some of my friends named: Fritz, Jeremy, Gabriel, and Susie followed him into the back-storage room. However, when we got there the lights turned off and the entrance to the storage room locked there was a short laugh followed by the scream of a little girl who sounded just like Susie. Could it have been her? No, I thought to myself I was imagining things nothing was going to happen right? We would just get cake and go back to our homes but that thought quickly escaped my head as the light flickered back on the owner of the pizzeria, William Afton was holding a knife covered in blood. Even his purple outfit had blood patches on it I was shocked and terrified I looked behind me and there was Susie lying on the floor, murdered, dead. Susie wasn’t the only person out of the 5 kids who had gotten murdered however, Jeremy and Gabriel had also been murdered. Fritz and me were the only two left alive we ran for the door, crying trying to somehow make the door open but it was locked shut. There was a sharp pain my back, everything started going black the last thing I remember seeing was Afton about to stab Fritz’s eye. I was dead there was no escaping it but I wanted revenge I wanted to make Afton pay for what he did to me and my friends but I was dead there was no to that anymore. If I was dead how was my soul not moving on why was it staying at that place? It was like someone or something was trying to prevent my soul from moving on ten something happened I was at the pizzeria again I could see again. We were all back, all of the kids that Afton murdered that night were back but we were different we were souls wanting revenge. We found Afton and chased him into a room with a Springbonnie animatronic suit, he hid inside it to escape us but the springlocks in the Springbonnie suit went off and killed him. It was a slow and painful death as the springlocks slowly killed him and cause all his blood to ooze out drop by drop, it was quiet an amusing death to watch.

We had gotten revenge we could rest but something happened our souls they got stuck to the animatronics at the pizzeria. I became Golden Freddy, Fritz became Foxy, Gabriel became Freddy, Susie became Chica and Jeremy became Bonnie. We became the animatronics; we were trapped in the pizzeria we died at. I wonder how and who made our souls get attached to these machines.