Ch1: Journey / Pilot.

<prelude>

He had finally graduated from college, you could tell due to the obnoxious hat he wore upon his head and the shaking of a anxious hand as he accepted his final degree holding his certificate up to the audience, showing the greatest amount of pride in his achievement towards great success. He couldn't comprehend the emotions he was feeling. However, he was most definitely not feeling happiness and this triggered a thought... What is happiness? This trigger were the devil of his future and the president of his lifetime. No time for thinking now, he thinks to himself as he is told to leave the stage and did as he was told and left the stage but, shaking multiple hands of those who he had joined at the same time as him and endured his lifetime of college with him during which he felt an overwhelming sense of accomplishment wash over him for a little while until he got home and sat down on the black leather couch and he pondered on the thought, "What is happiness?" Before passively falling asleep utterly ignoring the intrusive bewildering thought of being happy by falling into the greatest slumber of his life.

<end of prelude>

I woke up, slamming the alarm on my phone and began getting ready for the day ahead, I had a tremendously thoughtful shower before, getting my teeth brushed and slipping into a comfy cotton Levi's shirt and Nike box logo hoodie then proceeded to tug some Calvin Klein boxer shorts and blue River Island skinny jeans up my legs, buttoning them up before beginning to put some white Nike socks on and then started to head down the black carpeted stairs.

The grumbling of the kettle set off, the opening of jars popped, the dropping of the lids cringed against the laminate marble side of the kitchen, the cling of a cup as it settled down on the side, the blunt sound of coffee and sugar entering the cup, the sizzling of boiling water dribbling into the cup, the stir of the coffee, sugar, the mix of milk and the pop of the toaster was the enticing remark of another great day beginning.

I set my buttered toast and milky coffee down on the kitchen side. I scranned my food down bite by bite as I watched a YouTube video about, 'what makes a person truly happy?' And I can't lie some of the things I had heard made my tiny heart tingle! Like the idea of falling in love, owning pets, being rich or even a great house with a loving family of children! I wanted all of it. However, I wasn't necessarily sure about the children part... I thought while slowly drinking the yummy coffee prepared.

Bored, I announced out loudly to no one feeling a sudden emergence of extroverted emotions, I tapped onto Instagram on my phone and posted to my story a selfie of myself and a poll asking whether people wanted to start talking with kisses after to show I'm not looking for friends but, a relationship and hopefully a caring one, one which will show me love and a person that I can depend on, one which can offer me some of my fetishes. I know some of the pretty girls which have some of the same interests as me as I browse at their Instagram: Lucie the ginger, Georgia the smarty, Molly le petite and Abi the angel. All girls I absolutely adored, I'd date them all if I could but, you know that's unethical. I closed Instagram questioning my thoughts while I prepared my notebook and laptop as I needed to get started on some market research for the business I wanted to start.

I began scouring the internet looking at production lines in third world countries, useful materials, competitive companies and success rates all while jotting down various costs and links then I used this to gather the costs of starting up the company and began to look at the local shops and asking for a partnership between them and me, using a script that I wrote in a quick hour, I had struck gold! Three different shops wanted my items with 10% of profits going to them which would only mean 10p for them I couldn't wait to start this business but, for now I was feeling exhausted.

After a long day I got into my luxurious king sized bed and I pulled out my phone opening JustEat to order myself a large pizza with a diverse mix of vegetables and meats on top and clicked purchase then I opened Instagram hastily and tapped my story icon to check the poll from earlier, 25 responses! From who?

Hey you! If you could follow me/give me suggestions/favourite this book it would really motivate me to write more and I'd appreciate it ever so much. Thanks for reading, I hope you have a great day! :)