ch. 13 / "I miss the summer."

♡Read as your POV!♡

After Sugawara handed me my shirt, he laid next to me in bed. I pulled his head to chest chest and played with his hair.  I looked out the window and saw some snow flakes slowly trickling down from the sky. I sighed a little, honestly. I didn't really enjoy the cold too much.
"Something wrong, sweetheart?" Sugawara says quietly into my chest.
"Oh, not really." I say, then speak again.
"I miss the summertime so much." I say in a down tone. As a kid, I always loved Summer in Tokyo. It made me feel something, like a good vibe sense.
"Me too. I love the summer. Great memories." he replies.

"I wish it was summertime year round." I say, still playing with his hair.
"Remember that picnic we went on in the summer? in that flowery field?" I feel him smile against me.
"of course I do." I say back.
"that's one of my favorite memories with you, y/n. you looked so beautiful. dont get me wrong, you're always beautiful, but that day you were more beautiful than normal. I remember asking myself, "how did I get so lucky?" he says, moving his head so it was now level with mine. I smile and quickly kiss his lips. he smiles sweetly at me.
"I have a crazy idea. what if we had a picnic here? in your room?" he says. I catch a glimpse of his eyes in the light. oh wow, they were beautiful.
"I love that idea." I say. I sat up giggling and so did he, and we headed downstairs.

I walked into the kitchen with him and saw my mom.
"Hi, sweetie." she says.
"Hey ma, we're just grabbing some snacks." I say.
"alright." thank god the walls are thick in this house and she didn't hear us. even if she did, she doesnt care. shes like that.   (a/n: ARE YOU HAPPY I INCLUDED THE MOM FINALLY LMAOAAO) Suga went to our pantry and grabbed an assortment of snacks, while I went to the fridge and got some food and drinks also. when we got all the stuff we wanted, we headed upstairs.

I grabbed a blanket  and put it over my bed, like a picnic.
"what'd you grab?" I ask suga.
"some cheezits, twizzlers, heart shaped candies, and some crackers. you?"
"cheese for crackers and a knife to cut it, some grapes, ramunes,  chocolate covered strawberries and some sushi." I smile and set it on the bed.
"wow. all of that in your fridge? you eat good I guess." he smiles.
"yeah. my mom keeps us stocked on the good food." I laugh and start setting things up all fancy like. I hand the tv remote to suga and tell him to pick something for us to watch. He decides on "Your lie on April." we had been watching that together, and were almost finished with it. he sits with me and grab our ramunes, doing a quick 'cheers.' we start watching episode 18.

"wow. I didnt realize how sad this anime is." he says.
"we havent even got to the super sad part yet!" I laugh and say. I cut a piece of cheese for a cracker, but knick my finger with the knife on accident.
"ouch!" I say. Sugawara looks at me, then grabs my finger. I thought he was going to put it in his mouth for a sec. (a/n: Yuri from DDLC vibes LMAOAOOOO) he gets up and goes to my bathroom quickly and grabs me a bandaid. he comes back and unwraps the bandaid, then puts it on my finger.
"thank you baby." I giggle and say.
"anything for you, princess."

♡♡♡

a/n: hello!! finally got a chapter out, short but sweet. I've been soso busy with school and drivers ed! I drove for the first time yesterday (legally). my school got shut down due to covid, how about you guys?

620 words

December 3rd, 2020