Chapter Four Clarkes POV

"Ahhhhh," I scream as the commander continues to push a steaming hot blade on my stomach. To guide my attention away from the pain I think about the things I love. My mom. My dad. Art. Earth. My people. My best friend Octavia. And Bellamy.
I forgot about the unbearable pain, but the commander must have noticed that I'm not feeling the pain. So she runs her knife down hard against both of my arms and both of my legs. I am about to faint when I remember why I am here. I am here to protect my people, I am their leader, I need to stay strong. Instead of fainting I lift my head up and face my fears.

A Half Hour Later
By now Raven would of made her way back to Camp Jaha and told them what I did. Then I thought if I ever make it out of this my mom is gonna tear a strip out of me for risking my life. But if I don't make it out of this my mom will of Lost everything she had my dad and me. We are all she had and soon we will both be gone. I take a break from my thoughts and look at the next person who gets a chance to cut me. And all I see is a helpless little girl maybe ten years old at most. I feel bad for her she has grown up in violence. I look down at her hands and their shaking. She looks up at me and said " I know you didn't do it you were just protecting your friend and for that I envy you and I'm very sorry you have to go threw this." "Don't be sorry," I say weakly and nodded as if telling her to cut me. And she was about until she threw the knife the ground and ran towards the commander and said "mommy she didn't do it, I know she didn't." I did not see that one coming the commander glanced at me and said to her daughter "she confessed to it Leah." Leah looked at me and started begging her mother to let me go. Leah looked at me once again and I said "Leah stop it's ok it's going to be ok." She waited a second and said "Please mommy I know she didn't do it," then she added "don't you trust me." The commander looked at her pleading daughter . she grabbed her daughter and went into the forest but first said "don't touch her till I get back," But of course they didn't listen they started cutting me again witch made me scream. The last thing I saw was Leah standing in front of me then black....