Fire in forest behind my house.

I lie in bed, messaging Sykkuno, and Sean, and Rae, and Poki, and the rest of my friends too, gn.

   As I am about to close my eyes, I begin smelling smoke rising in the air, and coming through my window.

    I look outside to see flames buried amongst the trees. I stare at it. Unafraid, just wondering how it started.

    I act as if how it started even matters. I should be afraid. I could lose a lot if it spread over here, like millions of people and tons of money and my family, and friends. It would all be gone.

    It is quite obvious I under look things and need to get my head out of my ass and care more.

    Who am I kidding, that shit don't phase me. If I cared THAT much I would constantly OVER look things. I would be scared of going outside because of germs or some shit.

    Anyways, I got quite off topic. Smoke is basically filling the whole forest now, and a bunch of fire trucks are outside putting out the flames.

    I go to sleep. I have nothing else to do but sleep.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Morning falls. I wake up to the sound of an alarm clock screeching in my ear. Like usual.

    I go to check the news, and do in fact see a report on the fire from last night. It goes like this:

Brrrrrreaking news!!! Candles and a pentagram are found in the poshino forest, one of the candles knocked over which is what we believe caused the fire. We also discovered poor Jennifer White's body over the pentagram.

    That was all of the news that really mattered. It was odd, how this happened on one of the most useless days: Tuesday.

    I open up my phone and text all my friends good morning before going into my kitchen and making some strawberry oatmeal.

    I look out my window again, as I sit on my bed to eat. It is pretty much completely clear outside, and very beautiful clouds only cover the lower half of the sun, but leave the centre open, like a movie scene or a painting.

    I heard a knock at the door, I set my oatmeal down and go to the door to check it out. I open the door to see-

Cliffhanger at the worst part possible. I know, you mad at me.

Word count (I have seen billions of ppl do this so): 414 words altogether.