Holiday Away

[DESCRIPTION]
'Home for the Holidays' takes an unexpected flip when Alicia has to spend the christmas break of her freshman year on college campus due to travel complications.

Celebrating christmas by herself shouldn't be much of a big deal, but when it's on another freaking continent-- thousands of miles away from her family-- it's obvious Alicia will catch the 'Scrooge and Grinch' syndrome this season.

Maybe if the long-haired girl with the extra chunky boots and goofy, lopsided smile decided to invite her over instead of roaming outside without a coat like a psychopath, she'd have a merry Christmas after all.

But things like that take miracles, Alicia doesn't believe in those.

[COPYRIGHT]
This story is a work of fiction. Any references to historical events, real people, or real locales are used fictitiously.

Now that that's out of the way, I welcome you to another on of my books which has much more spirit than I do for Christmas 2021! :)

A huge thank you for clicking on this book and giving it a read. It means so so much to me! ♡

Also, like the cover? I'm super proud to say I drew it myself! ;)

Anyway how are y'all spending the holidays this year? Home or Away? Traditionally or mixed-up modern? Let me know in the comments!