⭐️ NOTE ⭐️

Started December 3, 2020

This book is a place for me to display my art and watch my skills improve over time. I often draw fanart, and it's usually about my special interests (I'm an autistic person who loves villains, so you can imagine how that goes 🥲). These art pieces are all mine, and I will credit any images or inspiration that I didn't draw.

I ask that people not criticize my art too much. That sounds prideful, but I usually know the areas my art is weak in when I post, and I'm a strict believer that the goal for each individual piece should be to make it as good as it can be, not perfect. Otherwise, I'd never post anything. And while people would argue that I absolutely need criticism to make my art better, I'm not too serious about it, and I can only learn through personal practice, not awareness of my flaws. (I'm one of those pesky hands-on learners.)

Finally, please do not use my art for anything (covers, profile images, etc.) without giving credit. It takes a long time for me to do these pieces - sometimes up to three hours - and I really, really don't appreciate copyright infringement or plagiarism. I will not hesitate to report you if you don't follow this rule. If you don't want to give credit where credit is due, go practice art yourself.

*ahem*

I'm so happy you all are here, and I hope you all enjoy my art.  Thank you to all those who were here before, and welcome to everyone who's new.

~Joye