Happy Birthday!

"Okay you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go!"

"1...2...3"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Zayna and Dani yell as they jump on their friends bed to wake her up knowing she was not a morning person.

"Ughhh...Get out. I'm tireddd" Ryliee said pulling her comforter back up not in any mood to party right now. It was early as hell and she was not planning on getting up till noon. They were wildin the night before but that was a story for the birds.

"Bitch get up! Its you're 16th birthday!" Zayna exclaimed before tapping Dani on the shoulder to tell her to hand over the birthday cupcakes they bought once they saw Ryliee was seriously not trying to get up right now. "We got you cupcakes with yellow frosting on the-"

"Damnnnn fatass" Dani laughed when Ry jumped up and snatched the medium sized box of store bought cupcakes.

"Now I know them cupcakes are not that good" Zayna said as Ry let out a slight moan after taking a big ass bite of her cupcake.

"Oh shut up" Ryliee said not speaking to anyone in particular. Chocolate cupcakes with whipped frosting hit and she wasn't gone let nobody tell her otherwise.

"Hey...Guess what Ry? We got you some presents!" Dani said excitedly knowing that her best friend was gonna love them for one main gift that they got her. "Come on. They're in the living room."

As they dragged Ryliee across the hall and down the spiral stairs, she wondered who the hell let them in until she remembered that they all lived together. Ever since Ry and her mother got into one of the biggest arguments that they have ever been in, they decided it would just be easier to move Ry out of the house. Plus their singing career was really starting to take off.

They started a singing group, three, when they were 12 and it has been blessing upon blessings from there. Their small fanbase was calling them the next Destiny's Child. Even though they're not nearly as big as Destiny's Child, they still appreciate all of the love and support.

"Oh my goodness" Ry said as she looked at all of the gifts that were in front of her. "Yall did all of this for me?"

"Of course we did. We love you and we want today to be very special! So open up your gifts dummy" Dani laughed.

"Aww I love you guys too." said Ry as she pushed them into a group hug. "Ooooohhh I wanna open this one first" she said as she tried to grab the big white pocka-dotted bag sitting kinda off towards the side but it was snatched away before she could even put her fingertips on it. "What'd you do that for?"

"Nope you gotta open up that one last" Zayna said as she set the gift down on the couch behind her and watched her friends face frown. "Girllll fix your face!"

Ryliee was the oldest out of the three and most of the time the mom of the group but sometimes she could act like a big baby.

Dani and Zayna watched smiling as Ryliee opened up every present looking even happier and grateful each time she would open a new one.

"Thank you guys so much for all of this stuff! I couldn't of asked for better friends." Ry smiled. "Can I open up the last gift now?"

Dani and Zayna looked at each other grinning before nodding their heads and watching Ry excitedly skip to the couch where Zayna set the gift down earlier.

Right as Ry was finna open the bag, she was interrupted..AGAIN.

"Wait! Let me get my phone so I can record this." Dani said grabbing her phone from the coffee table and pressing record on the camera app. "Okay, continue."

Ryliee opened up the gift and as soon as she saw the black and white bag with a "B" on it she ran and hugged her friends before sitting back down on the couch and opening the bag, careful not to rip it though.

She reached into the bag and saw that it was the newest Beyonce hoodie that she had been wanting for weeks but was too busy to get it herself. She felt tears rush to her eyes as she looked at the gorgeous merchandise in front of her.

"OH MY GOSH!" she screamed.

She couldn't believe her best friends actually listened to her rant about how much she wanted it.

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!" she said doing the goofy dance she does when she's excited.

"You're welcome sweetheart!"

"You're welcome Ry!"

"That's not it though. Look at the bottom of the bag." Dani said laughing at the confused look on Ry's face.

Ry reached into the bag and took the tissue paper out of the bottom of the bag only to see a small box wrapped in stripped wrapping paper. She reached her hand into the bag and picked it up anxious to see what was inside of it. She wasted no time unwrapping and opening the box. In the box laid 3 pieces of....paper?

"Y'all got me paper?" a confused Ryliee asked wondering if this was some type of birthday prank they were trying to pull on her

"Ry you are so dang slow sometimes" Zayna chuckled. "Turn it around Miss Thang."

Ryliee turned the 3 thick pieces of paper around and took a quick look at it before reading it over and over and over again making sure she was seeing right.

"YOU GUYS GOT ME TICKETS TO GO TO A BEYONCE CONCERT?" Ry screamed in excitement before looking over the tickets again. "AND BACKSTAGE PASSES? OH MY GOODNESS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!"

"We know" Zayna said as Dani agreed and gave her a high five.

"I've got to facetime my mama! She probably won't care but oh well!" Ry said still in shock while she ran upstairs to grab her phone as Dan and Zayna followed behind her.

"Mama! Guess what Zay and Dani got me for my birthday!" she said as soon as her mom answered the phone.

"You're birthday? I- I mean, Happy birthday babygirl! What did they get you?" Ryliee's mom, Tamera, said.

Ryliee was so excited she didn't even catch what her mom said.

"They got me backstage passes and front row tickets to a Beyonce concert!" Ry nearly screamed, jumping up and down on her bed.

"Oh really? That's so nice of them." Tamera said not seeming to be happy for her daughter at all. "Hi Zayna and Danielle." she said when she saw her daughter's best friends.

"Hi Ms.Mowry." they both said. Something always was off about her to them and they never really cared for her but they wouldn't dare tell Ryliee that.

No matter how bad Tamera has treated Ry, she was always so protective over her and Zay and Dani hated it. They wanted their friend to stick up for her self before things got worse.

"Did you hear that Zay?" Dani whispered to Zayna while Ry talked on the phone with her mom.

"Hear what?"Zay replied.

"Ry's mom sounded like she forgot her birthday or something."

"Yeah, I heard that too. But let's just leave it alone for right now okay?"

"Okay."

"Alright mom, well I gotta go get ready for today so I'll see you later okay. I love you" Ry said hoping her mom said it back.

"Okay bye Ry. Bye Zayna and Danielle." Tamera said leaving Ry a little disappointed but not surprised.

"I still don't think I could ever thank you guys enough for getting me these tickets. So I'm going to be making it up to yall. For starters, I'm gonna make y'all some breakfast!" Ryliee exclaimed making Zayna and Dani excited. Cooking was something she had to learn at a young age since her mom would leave her by herself a lot. But eventually, she started to enjoy it and nw she can cook just about any and everything. "Wait, when is the concert y'all?"

"Um next week." Dani said.

"NEXT WEEK?" Ry asked jumping off of her bed and running to her closet to put some clothes on. "Forget the breakfast we going shopping! We need to find some cute ass outfits for this concert!"

"Bet let's go!' Zay said clapping her hands as they all left the house contemplating on which car to take.