Nezu's Tired Of Paperwork

As the guys got the girls to calm down, Midnight was in the corner of the room wrapped in tape by Sero for corrupting the cinnamon roll.

"Since it's late, you kids should go to sleep," Nezu said while looking at his students yawning, and closing their eyes.

"Okay/Yes sir" all of the students said, as class 1-a head to their rooms. While Vladking escorted his students to their dorms. As soon as the students were gone, Nezu brought all the teachers to his office, to tell them his plan which they some of them agree with.

The Next day the students in class 1-a were all called into the auditorium by the principal.

"I wonder what the principal wants," says Ojiro

"I don't know but Midoriya's music chest was gone when we woke up so maybe they have it."Todoroki says with the whole class agreeing with him, as they walk into the auditorium. They notice their teachers, class1-b, the big three, Eri and Kota with the Wild Pussycats, Shinsou, and Hatsume along with a few pro heroes and a green-headed lady that looks slightly familiar. They were all sitting down, with the principal was in front of them on a podium next to Midoriya's music chest and a weird device.

"Please sit" Nezu says to Class 1-a

"Why did you call us here" asked Kamui Woods as class 1-a began sitting next to class 1-b "Yes, please explain why are we here instead of patrolling the city" In an angry tone coming from Endeavor. "I hate to agree with the old man but what's the point in being here" which came from Miruko sounding ticked off.

"Good question, were here to listen to some special music that was by one of our students." Said Nezu pointing to the chest next to him.

"Really, who made it" asked Nejire in an excited voice with a curious look on her face.

"They were made by our one and only Izuku Midoriya" Nezu tells them. Everyone who knew Midoriya was shocked that he could even sing with the exception of Inko, class-1a, and class-1b as well as the teachers.

"Yeah we get listen to Mr. Deku, songs," says Eri to Kota who were excited to hear their hero sing.

"But is it okay for us to listen to his music" asked Shinso.

"Oh I'm sure my baby wouldn't mind if you guys listened to his music," says Inko surprising everybody not noticing that she was in the room.

"Oh are you Midori's mom you two look alike," asked Mina noticing the similarities.

"O-o-oh y-yes t-that's me," she stutters, nervous at everyone was looking at her.

All the people who knew Midoriya simultaneously thought 'that's where he gets it from', while looking at the short green-haired woman with the exception of Bakugo.

"Well let's get started, when I press this button this machine will randomly choose a name, and that person will pick a song out of the chest," Nezu says explaining to the machine next to him.

Nezu pressed the button as the machine started choosing a random name. After a while, it stops landing on Satou's name.

"Young Satou will you please come up and choose a song" asks Nezu.

Satou nods his head while standing up and walking up to the chest looking for a good song. Soon he finds a song that sounds cool, he begins lifting it and showing it to Nezu.

"Flexicution an interesting title" Nezu says out loud.

Everyone was confused by the name but decided to wait for Nezu to play the song. Satou headed back to his seat while Nezu put the cd in the player after a while they hear Izuku's voice.