Chapter Seven Part Two; Cinderella's ball/Masquerade Ball.

Aiden.

If your heart is pure then your love will be forever.

Have you ever tried to win someone's heart over and over again? Dad says "not to give up on her, I won't dare to do that".

She is the ONE for me. I just hope that everything will go according to what I have planned.

"Sir the package has already been delivered safely", says my secretary. I thanked her and walked out of the office to go home.

I have been staying at my parent's house for a while now. When I reached home, seeing the twins playing with their dogs. They each have their own.

I asked Adrianna about them, she told me that they were rescued as puppies.

She didn't get the whole story as to what happened to the dogs' mother. They were a birthday present from their uncle Noah.

I quickly got in the shower, I wanted to spend time with the kids first before getting ready for the ball. Thank you to whoever suggested that.

"Dad, there's something I wanted to tell you something but I don't want you to be mad at me", Riley says. "It is about Alex, he isn't what he seems to be".

"What do you mean princess?"

"I saw him go through mommy's things in her bedroom when she wasn't home yet. He then walked out with a work file that mommy had, he didn't see me as I was hiding inside mommy's closet. Then he walked out with the file". She tries to explain,

What are those two up to? I wondered.

"It is okay, Princess I am not angry, and thank you for telling me", I told her while hugging her. I had to find out what they are up to.

I took my phone and called someone who could help me with my situation.

"Hey, how are you, bro?"

"Hey, am great, what do I own this honor for your call?", says the caller.

"I found out something and I know you are the only one who could help me out". I explained everything to him.

He sighed and said; "I have been planning something that they will never expect. So don't worry I got everything covered. Now you can go and enjoy the party. And say hey to your queen for me".

After a few words, I hang up the call. Shaking my head thinking this guy hasn't changed at all. I got dressed. I got a suit that matched her dress. I planned that Alex wouldn't accompany her.

After saying goodnight to the twins and my parents before leaving. I got in my car and drove off to the venue. I had my mask with me because I ordered a couple's outfit. They arrived with masks.

Before arriving at the venue, I quickly put on my mask.

Author pov.

Everything was going very well, from the decorations to the food and also to the music.

A few couples were dancing. Some were at the dessert table indulging themselves in the chocolate deliciousness. When Adrianna walked in with her friends, everyone's eyes were on her.

They were mesmerized by the dress she wore.

She disliked the attention she was getting from the stares that people were giving her. She will give the person who gave her the dress a piece of her mind.

Aiden walked in a suit the same color as hers. But she didn't know that it was him.

"Would you like a glass of champagne?", A deep voice asked behind her. She turned around, her heart feeling as if it was going to explode through her chest.

A gentleman was holding two champagne glasses in his hands.

She took it and said; "Thank You", even though she doesn't drink that she has never drunk before. Aiden looked at her. She furrowed her eyebrows confused as to who this man was.

"Would you like to dance?" he asks putting their glasses down on the table.

He didn't even wait for her answer and led her to the dance floor. After the song ended, she detached herself from his arms.

Aiden didn't let go as he led her outside, where darkness surrounded them. He clapped his hands twice.

The lights came on when he did that. It was very beautiful. And it was decorated according to Adrianna's taste. The lights were like fireflies, flying all over the place.

Adrianna was surprised to see how the gazebo was decorated. It was as if she did it herself.

"Who are you?", she asks stepping back even though she felt safe.

Aiden slowly removed his mask showing her his face. She was speechless. Because she knew what he is capable of.

"May I have this dance?", he asks her while extending his hand to her.

She had no idea what to do. Without thinking, she gave him her hand. He held her close to him leaving no space between them.

Adrianna felt safe with him but then she remembered that she has a boyfriend Alex even though he isn't there. She removed herself from his arms and started to walk away.

But he didn't let her.

He pulled her closer and whispered in her ears; "I love you, always and forever", then he captured her lips with his own. He poured everything he felt for her and much more.

They pulled back when they heard someone's phone ringing. It wasn't theirs.

They both knew that. What they didn't know is that it was Monica secretly recording them.

She was furious as her plan failed because Alex's sister was sick. So Alex had to leave urgently to go see her.

Unknown pov.

Helping them was my duty as someone who cares for them. I had to find more evidence against Monica, Steve, and most of all Alex, or should I say Ryke.

He thought that he is smart, well he keeps forgetting that I was recruited to the F.B.I. agency when I started high school.

I had a higher IQ than most kids. And the agency needed someone like me. Sharp and great with computers.

Leaving my friends behind wasn't something I wanted but it was needed. I needed the F.B.I. as much as they need me.

Even though I left them, they still had my support. So When Aiden called me, I already had a plan set in motion.

I trailed them with my team. Each member was given a task to do.

"Sir, we have movement, Monica is moving", said Kyla. She is one of the best trackers in the field.

"Where is she going to? And who is she with?" I asked her while she tracks them.

"With Steve, heading to a warehouse, the one he owns".

We had kept trackers in their phones and also their cars. To keep an eye on them.

Hmm... What are these guys planning? I needed to know right away. While I was thinking of a way to get them, I couldn't help but think of HER.

She is everything to me. But being the enemy, we couldn't be together.

 Andrea.

Always in my mind and always in my heart.