two || the window ||

A Few Days Later~

y/n pov

I woke up to my alarm going off, I rolled over and grabbed my phone from my desk. I checked the time, 5:23. "Ughhh, time to go to the hell hole *sigh* great"

When I look torwards my window, I see my new neighbor, aidan "his window is right in front of mine?! How the fuck did I not notice!?" I yell. I got scared for a bit because I thought my mom heard me cuss, but then remembered...she left for a business trip. like always.

My mom thinks I'm her perfect, happy, cute daughter she thinks I wear cute colorful clothes. Now that Aidan's mom is friends with my mom, I have to act cute, innocent, and happy every fucking weekend afternoon. You heard me every weekend. We always go on the weekends, of course. the only days i dont get to go to school. Aidan doesn't come down. When he does he ignores me but because I have to act nice I have to say "hi Aidan!" In this annoying quirky voice. And because of that now i have to act, nice, happy, and quirky around Aidan. Even without my mom

I get up from bed, take a shower, brush my hair and dry it, then put on an my outfit. Green crew neck sweatshirt, light blue jeans, white vans, and curl my hair.

 Green crew neck sweatshirt, light blue jeans, white vans, and curl my hair

When I walked out of the bathroom, I see Aidan. He's laying down on his iPhone, i stare at him for a little, eww why am i staring at him! he noticed and looked at me. Gave me a dirty look, then he says something but to me, or i think to me? but besides that, it just looked like he moved his mouth. I just smiled back because he met me, the way my mom sees me.

Aidans pov

I notice y/n is looking at me. i give her the look "Can I get some privacy in my own room?!"
I just ignored it. I was texting my girlfriend, she lived back in New York. (I know he doesn't or didn't live there it just in the story. Anyways here are the messages) bold:Hannah (yes Hannah McCloud😔) normal: Aidan

                                                                               My love<3

I miss you so much baby💕

I miss you too🥺

So what are you doing?

Getting ready for hell

Oh...I don't have school today

I slept late, had some friends over

oh cool

I have to go bye

Bye?

"Aidan!" I hear my mom yell. "Yes?" I say as I walk downstairs "jennifer said to give y/n a ride today" I hear my mom say "what? No". "Aidan, that wasn't a choice " she says "fine, but only today, now i have to go or ill be late. bye love you" I say while I Hug, and give her a peck on the cheek.

Y/n pov

i was eating fruit while scrolling through instagram, until i heard a honk. "Finally Andrews here" I say to myself as I grab my backpack and walk out, I close then lock the door behind me. I turn to face the car...but that's my boyfriends car, that's a white bugatti? and, aidans in the car?!

Once I realize it Aidans car, Andrews car pulls up. "Hey, who's bugatti is that?" Andrew says. "uh..." I say back because I don't know what to say. "Can you just pick a fucking car?" Aidan says "yeah, give me a second" I say as I smile at him and walk to Andrew.

"Andrew, baby I'm gonna go in his car because of my mom. anyways i hav-" I say but interrupted because I see a girl in the back of his car. "Who's that?" I say "one of my fri-" he says but interrupted by the girl. "Girlfriend" she says. "Oh! im his ex-girlfriend" i say as i give them a shitty smile. He was about to say something before i interrupted and said "i dont want to hear your fucking excuses, now..bye mother fuckers" i say as i flips them off and walk like the goddess i am (a/n: girl you heard me, your a goddess)

I walk torwards aidans car, "you take so fucking lo-" he says "can you just shut the fuck up?" i say back but then realize what i said and my eyes open wide "im sorry" my head was facing the window the whole ride.

To Be Continued...

i hope you liked chapter 2 my loves<3 anyways i love you all stay safe i will try to update today or tomorrow! this was really fun to make also recommend some things to add into the story or characters! Love you Gn💕
Word count: 803
Daily dose of aidan

i hope you liked chapter 2 my loves<3 anyways i love you all stay safe i will try to update today or tomorrow! this was really fun to make also recommend some things to add into the story or characters! Love you Gn💕Word count: 803Daily dose of ✨a...