Childhood memories pt. 1

Let me tell you a short story from my childhood.

It was a few months after Seungmin and his new partner Minho got married. Charli was now 3 months old, yet was still very small. One night the new couple were sleeping peacefully until they heard a loud cry from the babies room. Seungmin wanted to get up, when suddenly a pair of strong arms pushed him down making him fall on the bed "Minnie go to bed, I'll handle her" Minho spoke up in a quite raspy morning voice and gave him (k.sm) a small smile and left the room. 

He opened the door which led to Charli's room. He picked the crying baby up rocking her from side to side and sang her a lullaby. Luckily she calmed down and drifted back to sleep. Minho was staring down at the sleeping princess and his arms and slowly put her down in her crib. He kept admiring the baby. Minho was glad he could call her his daughter. He noticed the time, it was 6 am. Instead of going back to sleep, he decided to cook some breakfast. After an hour Seungmin woke up alongside Charli. He ran to her room and picked her up.

After a while he smelled eggs from the kitchen. Seungmin picked his daughter up and ran downstairs and as he thought he saw Minho getting some food ready for Charli. "Good morning you two" He ran and kissed Seungmin's forehead and took his daughter to feed her. He kept playing with her and tickling the baby. He mentally sobbed everytime Charli giggled.

That's the end of today's story......