Chapter 6: First "Date"

Cerise's p.o.v~

It's 3:45 now. I should probably get going. I get ready, then head for the door.

My doorbell rings, so I look to see who it is. It's Dex. Oh no! I reach for the doorknob, and open it. "Hey," Dexter says awkwardly.

"Hey," I say. "What's up?"

"Well I wanted to know if you wanted to go get some lunch. Raven said I could find you here."

Raven's p.o.v~

I saw Dex at the mall. I asked if he was doing anything. He said no. I said go take Cerise to lunch. You're welcome Cerise.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I know Dex and I are going on a "date", but I want Cerise to be happy. Her happiness is more important then my silly little date.

Cerise's p.o.v~

Why wouldn't I say no? "Sure," I say casually.

"Great. What kind of places do you like?" Dexter asks.

"I like the burger place in the mall," I say. "Is that okay with you?"

"That's perfectly fine with me."

"Great. Let's go."

"Okay." I can't believe this is happening.

Raven's p.o.v~

I really hope Cerise likes what I did for her. I know how much she likes him and how much she's been wanting a "date" with him. Me and Maddie both think she'll say yes, knowing her. Why wouldn't she?

If she says no, I'll be mad at myself. It'd be my fault, right? I mean, I was the person who talked to Dex, I was the one that told him where Cerise was, and I was the person who told him to ask her to lunch. With that logic, I could totally blame myself.

I see them walking in the mall about 20 feet from me and Maddie. Yes! She's with Dexter. I think that deserves a pat on the back.

Dexter's p.o.v~

I asked Cerise to lunch thinking she'd say no. Thankfully, she said yes. I wanted to do something nice for a friend. And Raven said she would like it.

We go to StoryBook Burger's, in the mall. I have nothing to complain about, because like everyone, I love it.

When we get there, I see Raven and Maddie are both here. Why are they here? I was hoping it'd be just me, Cerise, and the burgers. Okay, maybe Raven.