Randy the Intern

AN: hey y'all so this is my first smut ever. If something's spelt wrong please lemme know cuz I cant read or spell for shit 😍
TW// blood, degradation

It was your first day working as an intern for the first order. It would have been an understatement to say you weren't nervous.
The generals had assigned you someone to work under. Someone with a lot more experience than you.

Randy the Entry Level Intern

You walked through the cold hallways of the base while fidgeting with your hands. You finally reached the intern common room and waited for him. You huffed out and started fixing your vest, fidgeting with your badge and then your hair

"Are you the new intern?" a deep low voice emitted from behind you.

You jumped and turned around, coming face to face with a tall broad chested man. He was easily 6'3 or 6'4. His dirty blonde hair fell in front of his sharp hazel eyes. Your eyes fell to the scar that ran down his left cheek and eye. It was faint but if you were close enough you could see the little pink bumps.

Your mind began to wander at how handsome he was. You bit your lip and looked away from his gaze

"I-uh y-yeah I am" you stuttered. Cheeks flushing red and mentally cursing yourself at the stutter.

He stood up straight and nodded.

"Follow me" he said in a demanding tone.

His voice sent chills down your body as you nodded and followed him through the halls, passing stormtroopers and chambers.

The both of you had finally reached the Orders canteen. Bottles of fresh blue milk were laid on trays with a variety of pastries with them.

You picked out two trays and looked over to Randy doing the same.

"So we're first going to the generals, then we go to tech and last but not least, sanitation" he mumbled while holding the trays, already walking towards the General's common room

You followed behind him and stared at his back, admiring how broad he was. You wondered how muscular he could have been underneath. You started to lose yourself in you thoughts. Little did you know that he heard all of them and smirked.

After a long day of delivering and memorising orders and routes and wrangling those bloody droids, the two of you were back on your way to the Intern common rooms.

Out of nowhere you felt someone grab your upper arm and pull you into a room, turning you around and pinning you against the wall.

You looked up, breathing hard.

Randy smirked and brought his lips close to your ear. His hot breath tickled your skin and the hairs at the back of your neck stood erect.

"You're a naughty little girl you know that right?" He whispered

His voice itself made your breath hitch.
You could feel yourself grow smaller and smaller as you felt him move closer.

"I-I dont k-know what you m-mean.." you faltered as his hand pinned your arms above him while the other explored your waist.

"Oh little girl..Your thoughts are loud" he mumbled before grazing his lips against your neck.

Your back arched and you gasped, closing your eyes, wanting to feel him touch you

"P-please..." you whimpered, already feeling your arousal buzz

He smirk and grabbed your hair, forcing you onto your knees so you were face to face with the large tent in this pants.