Charlie Barber

TW// choking, degradation and a little mention of blood

You had worked beside Charlie as his assistant  for a solid 2 years now. You watched him rise and fall through the months and it amazed you how well he tackled every challenge be it related to theatre or his personal life. The pair of you would stay over at the theatre past closing and finish extra paper work and tonight happened to be one of those nights.

Charlie walked into the office and placed two whole stacks of resumes, huffing out loudly before sitting down behind his desk.

You stared at them and groaned "how much more?!"

"These are the last two stacks we have" he said while looking at the clock.

"It's getting a little late. Do you want take out?" He asked.

This was something you two did traditionally every time you worked over time with him.

You smiled and nodded

"Yeah. The usual" you replied, tilting your head and looking up at him, studying his features.

His nose was sharp and long and you found it to be one of his most distinguishable feature. His hair neatly combed back in the morning, grew a little unruly at the end of the day. He shed his coat and sweater and leaned against the chair in nothing but a white button shirt with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of creme pants held up by a belt.

You couldn't help but think he was absolutely handsome and dashing. Your eyes wandered from his muscular neck to his chest and then landed on the stacks of paper before taking a few and getting to work on them.

Now it was Charlie's turn to study you. Your hair was tucked away loosely in your hair tie and it fell over your right shoulder. Your eyes trained on the paper at the moment, were beautiful when they met his. He bit his inner cheek and watched your dainty hands, playing around with the pen and biting it between your teeth. He but shifted a little in his chair, finding the action you did quite hot.

3 1/2 hours passed by and you stretched your body, groaning softly before staring up at the ceiling in mental exhaustion.

His eyes fell to you and he chuckled softly, standing up and making his way to your chair, standing behind it and resting his hands on either side of it. His face greeted yours and you smiled.

"Hi" you giggled and blushed "can we take a break. My shoulders are sore" you groaned while reaching out to hold them

He moved his hand to your shoulders, his entire palm enclasping it.

"Let me" he bellowed in a low voice

You nodded and looked straight ahead at the wall in front of you.

His hands went to work, massaging your shoulder and using his thumbs to rub large slow circles at the back of your neck.

Your lips parted slightly and you groaned, feeling the knots in your back slowly loosen.
You tried your best to hold back a moan but it was impossible. The pleasure and relaxation you felt was intense.

"Charlie..." you moaned softly and closed your eyes, letting him work on you more.

His movements froze when he heard his name slip from your mouth. He felt his member twitch inside of him and he groaned softly in response

His hands traveled down and one of them wrapped around your neck.

You felt his hand slip down to your neck and your heartbeat sped up, you arched your back and you tilted your head back and up to give him more access.