!! PLS READ !!

So I've been informed that the author doesn't want this story on other platforms. So that means it'll only be available on ao3. I have an account (obviously cuz i copy and pasted it from the website). But i know some people don't.
A lot of people have shared their account passwords and users, so if you'd like to let someone use your account, that perfectly fine (you can drop it in the comments, or send it specifically to someone, idc)
Ik it's really sad, but I also am going to delete this in a few days (I'm giving some people enough time to read it).

Making accounts is pretty easy tbh. I got an invite in like, a day. So I created the account pretty easy

How to make an account:
To make an account, you need an invite. You have to type your email address, and it'll tell you when you might get the email (usually the next day). They send a link saying that you need to make the account, and then done! You can look up "tbhyourelame" (aka the authors username) and if you click the account, the fanfic SHOULD pop up.
Idk if she'll be making more chapters. I've heard that she wasn't because Sapnap got a donation about it, and George read it, so I guess she was embarrassed (but George liked it and said he's fine with it). But I have heard that she's on a hiatus for now.

I hope this helps and I hope you guys don't have too much trouble getting an account (or finding the fanfic).
It's been fun to see your comments, and see how happy you guys are while reading it.

!! Another thing !!
A few people have messaged me on wattpad asking for things (like the link, or help on how to get an account) and i'd love to help, but for some reason my messages won't send. It says I need to confirm my email (which i've done multiple times but it's just not working)

Btw: I'd love if you followed me on twitch "teatimewithrat" very unrelated, but- it's worth a shot :)

here's the link to the fanfic:
https://archiveofourown.org/works/26559139