CHAPTER TWO

*skips to after school*

I jump into the front seat if Haley's blue jeep and throw my book bag in the back seat.

"Do your think you failed?" Haley asked.

"Most definitely." I reply with a chuckle.

Me and Haley agreed that we would drive back to her house. As we turned the corner to her street I hear her phone go off. She asked me to answer the text since she was driving. I grabbed the phone and put in the passcode.

"Chase Rutherford..?" I ask.

"Yeah he's a friend of mine from Texas, what did he say?" Haley replied.

"Oh, he asked if you guys were streaming tonight." I said.

"Tell him yeah, at 10 pm est. Oh yeah, and ask him to post it on the 4freakshow tiktok page to let everyone know." Haley replied.

I nodded and proceeded to type.

chase: are we streaming tonight?

Haley: yeah at 10 pm est. can you post it on the 4freakshow tiktok page just to let everyone know?

chase: yeah

I place her phone back down in the cup holder and look outside the window. The sun shining, the breeze hit my face causing my hair to fly behind me. Haley parks into her garage and we walk inside. Her house was very large. A mansion almost.

"Hey mom, we're back!" Haley shouted at her mom.

"Hey guys do you want anything to eat?" Her mom asked.

Haley looks at me and I shake my head no.

"No mom we're good!" Haley shouts.

We rush up stairs and walk into Haley's HUGE lavender room. She sprints towards her bed and jumps, star position, face down, on her bed.

I giggle and place my book bag down next to her bed.  I jump onto the bed next to her and ask,

"Hey, can you tell me more about this
Chase Rutherford guy?"

"Yeah.." Haley says in slight confusion.

"Here's his account." She passes her phone over to me.

Wow. 1M I think to myself. 1M followers. And verified? I give Haley her phone and start typing into my tiktok search bar. Chase Rutherford I type. I hesitate, but click the follow button anyways.

"Look, Claire's FaceTiming me. Do you mind if I answer, you can talk to her too." Haley says.

"Yeah I don't mind." I say with a smile.

I shut off my phone and look at Haley's. Claire, i thought. It sounded so familiar. Haley answers and I see a girl with short light brown hair and blue eyes. Omg I thought. Bigballerclaire! That's where u know her from!

"Hey Claire." Haley says with half of her face in the screen.

"Hey.." Claire says.

"Bitch what the fuck are we doing. I'm so confused. BAKA!" Claire shouts.

Haley moves the phone out of her face and try's to hold in her laugh. She moves her face back to the camera and reply's,

"We're going live at 10 pm est. Hold on." Haley says while handing me the phone.

"I gotta go to the bathroom just talk to Claire." She walks towards the bathroom.

I face the camera and say really quietly,

"Hi.."

"BAKA!!" Claire shouts.

"Bitch what the fuck was that. You sound like a chihuahua." I say with a disgusted face.

Claire stares at me for a second with her eyes wide. Then she starts barking out of now where.

"Girl what the fuck." I say as she continues to bark.

Haley comes out of the bathroom seeing Claire barking. She laughs and grabs the phone.

"Haley can we have her for the stream, she's funny. What's her name." Claire asked.

"Her name y/n and sure she can be in the stream we just have to check with chase and hamzah." Haley looks over at me with her head tilted.

"Yeah sure that would be really fun." I say with a smile.

I knew that Haley was big on tiktok and knew she had a friend group and did live streams but I never really knew who they were. I knew who Claire was I just didn't know Haley was friends with her.

"Okay, bye Claire I'll see you on the stream later." Haley says and then hangs up.

She starts typing on her phone when I get a notification.

*you were added to the 4freakshow group chat*

*y/n was added to the chat*

Chase: who is y/n.

Haley: it's my friend, can she stream with us today?

Claire: MY FRIEND Y/N SHES SO FUNNY I LOVE HER😁

Hamzah: Claire stop yelling

Claire: boy shut the fuck up no one is talking to you.

Hamzah: 😐

Y/n: ..

Claire: Y/N HEY.

Y/n: bitch don't even act like you were just barking at me 10 minutes ago.

Chase: ikr Claire is so fake. She literally has a brown tongue and never brushes her teeth.

Claire: boy shut up I don't have a brown tounge you do.  And you shouldn't even be talking anyways your a literal fucking furry😐

Y/n: GOODBYE WHAT-

Hamzah: LOL

Haley: DAQUELLE-

Chase: shut up you guys are so furry phobic. Claire this is why your the least favorite.

A/N:

LEMME KNOW IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS ONE. THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE STREAM 😁😁