2.

A cold, dark night at the manor, everything remained as it was, deadly silent...

"Alright you two! PJs seem to be in order.. Let me see those hands!" The wingrave children giggled, waving their hands to the woman. Perfectly clean. "Alright! Well.. since you two have been extremely good today, we can play a quick game before bed, what do you say?" Dani smiled at the children before a gentle smile flew across the room to Jamie.

"Oh yes, yes, we must! Can we play hide and seek?" Flora asked, jumping with such excitement. "Hide and seek? How does that sound Miles?" A nod and a sigh shrugged off the face of his own. "Hmph.. okay." The boy raised his head, it wasn't his type of tea, but he'd play it for his little sister.

"Jamie, what do you say? Wanna play?" Dani asked adding on a little smirk. "You bet, I'm the best at hide and seek, better than you little munchkins!" A chuckle escaped with a smirk between Dani and the children.

"I don't think so Jamie!" Flora stuck her tongue out before running off to have an extra start on hiding, Miles ran along too, but something didn't add up. Something felt rather strange, or even wrong, Dani ignored it though.

Crossing her arms, she gazed at Jamie. "Go on then, run along, don't hide somewhere stupid since your claiming to be the best." Dani venomously sneered at the gardener.

A moment of counting. "Ready or not, here I come!" Dani shouted so everyone was aware that she was ready, to seek and find them, checking everywhere, It was bigger, and quieter than Dani thought. Last but not least, Floras room. Were they all hiding in here? " She took a quick look around before gazing into the closet. A gulp was all she could resign, "guys.. Jamie?" Dani exclaimed, routing to see if she could heard or see any of them. "Hmm."

But out of nowhere..

* slam! *

The closet door shut, causing Dani to jump with such fright, the lock turned and her claustrophobia kicked in.