Chapter 1: the new story

(Play music now)

As the main intro to what could be a Spider-Man movie begins with cobwebs being shown and then the words Spider-Man appear, this sets the scene of what could happen but as we know the intro always hints at what could happen, so from one web to another the images start to change giving off incredible images of mr incredible and the omnidroid fight in a volcano and dash and violet running away from bad guys, and elastigirl fighting bad guys to save her husband from evil, yet it shows Peter being bitten by the spider that made him Spider-Man and it shows j.j.jamerson before showing Manhattan the city that never sleeps.

Peter's POV

So Mr. Jamerson wants to speak to me about something I don't know so I head to the Daily Bugle to get my assignment and this could be a story to prove my photography skills to Mr. Jamerson once and for all but I could also get fired, so I head inside and head to Betty's desk to say I'm here to speak to Mr. Jamerson, to which she says "he's in his office waiting for u Pete go on in" thanks I reply and walk inside.

J.J.Jamerson's POV

Peter glad ur here I want to fire u however I have an assignment that perhaps u, and only u can do, "what's that mr jamerson" Peter asks me "I want u to get pictures of Spider-Man" I say "ok" he replies "but" I quickly say stopping him in his tracks "I want Spider-Man pictures with other super heroes in battle, so I'm sending u to metroville to get these pictures, and no questions or buts Peter" I say to him to make myself clear "ok Mr Jamerson u can count on me getting pictures of Spider-man and other superheroes" he replies then leaves and I smile.

Peter's POV

I got a new assignment from Mr. J but the thing is I need to leave Manhattan to get them, I cannot let Mr. Jamerson down, so I pack my stuff from my rented apartment tell MJ and Aunt May I have to leave on Daily Bugle business and that I might not be back for a long, long time, yet they smile at me with gentle smiles.

3rd person POV

Peter gets in his car and heads to metroville listening to his favourite song "Spider-Man, Spider-Man he can do what a spider can" on the journey there and hopefully he can settle in and make friends of course and hope he can allow MJ to move on and to let him do the same, yet he must focus on Mr, Jamerson's assignment pictures of Spider-man and other superheroes in battle, "come on Pete u can do this, u have this assignment in the bag" Peter says to himself, and on the highway and out of Manhattan Peter is and on his way to metroville.