Chapter 2: the incredibles

(Play music now)

One day Mr. Incredible was driving home from work to see his family and yes, he was stuck inside a giant traffic jam with some cars coming off of the highway, so as Bob sat there in a grumpy mood, he put his radio on.

Bob's POV

I put my radio on in the car and the first song that was about to play was a song that had a catchy tune but I didn't recognise the song which was interesting yet I didn't know who this spider guy was but he seemed cool so I was listening to it.

(Play music video now)

As the traffic started moving I got going but it was still very slow and yes I hate being late home so I called up Helen to tell her I was going to be late home due to the traffic.

Helen's POV

Bob called me up and told me he was stuck in traffic and was going to be late home, of course I know how much he hated being late home and traffic wise this was what he hated a lot, but being a super undercover as a normal person seems easy but it's not especially with two kids and a baby to look after, oh yes, I have a daughter Violet whose 16 and is starting college and a son called Dash who is 12 and is starting high school, he has homework about a guy called spider-man, whose that? Still I have to look after our baby son Jack Jack who is 2 and half years old nearly three so he's nearly of age to go to pre-school but still.

I call Dash and Violet downstairs and told them to lay the table but Dash couldn't since he is working on his spider-man project and Violet was talking to Toni but managed to get some time to lay the table, then I heard bob pull up in the car and walk inside, he wasn't happy.

Violet's POV

So when dad got home he was in a grumpy mood but was glad to be home after all, anyway he decided to sit down watching tv and the first thing on was a movie from 2002 like seriously, a movie dating back to 2002, ok that is an old movie strangely the opening credits seemed very spider like for my liking but then Dash came down he sat next to dad watching whatever this movie was, then the title came up saying "spider-man" that's a weird name but heck who knows better, and Dash does this guy for homework and yet me at least I'm going to college.

(Play video now)

Dash's POV

So here me and dad are watching Spider-man which seemed like a cool movie and mum was doing dinner and Violet was looking after Jack Jack, then frozone came over because dad invited him over for dinner which is why we have five plates laid out but still he sat down and watched the movie with us of course I only watched the movie for my homework which seemed to becoming along great, already 120 pages worth of content and yet I still had to do movies of the character, but still at least I'm going to be getting credit for this.

Frozone's POV

So I got to Bob's house and he was on the couch with Dash and they were watching Spider-Man from 2002 and I heard it was a cool movie of course they might of disagreed but still and Helen was making dinner for us all, boy it smelt nice, then she called us over for dinner after the first movie ended and the second Spider-man movie from 2004 came on whilst we were eating our dinner then the movie was intruded by a breaking news story.

News reporter

Ladies and Gentlemen a giant robotic driller spider machine thing is drilling through the city and causing chaos and yet heroes are no where to be seen, we need the incredibles and frozone as we believe it could be the underminer again.

3rd person POV

So when the parr family and frozone heard this they got changed and headed downtown to stop the underminer once and for all.