Chapter 19 Ironwood's Contribution

As we begin with our group on the bullhead heading for a spot to make up camp to scout possible locations of Salem's palace so they can finish her off and the Locust once and for all.

Benjamin: Now I just wanna say to everyone.

As they all look at him.

Benjamin:Nobody said this was gonna be easy okay? I mean to find Salem and kill her, We don't know what Locust forces she has along with her creatures of Grimm as well.

Baird:So you are saying to expect anything.

Benjamin:That's right...be prepared for any kind of fight.

Oscar: Well long as we keep our wits about us. We should be fine.

Nora:Ya let's hope they didn't bring any bigger guns ya know?

Marcus: Here here, I do not wanna fight a Brumak on foot again.

Cole:Hell ya I second that. That shit was just stupid.

Yang:How did that fight go anyway Marcus?

Marcus:Well seeing how I am still alive, We lead a Brumak into a set of electrical power lines. That fried the bitch to a crisp.

Ruby:Cool -as she had sparkles in her eyes-

Weiss: Any other crazy adventures of Delta Squad?

Baird:Oh tons but I am still pissed about Marcus sending Cole and I into the sewer during that one mission to get into the imulsion factory.

Marcus chuckles.

Marcus: Heh ya I kinda forgot about that, man you two smelled like shit for weeks.

Baird:I don't wanna hear it man. Not a word.

Cole: Come on Baird that stuff would be good for ya, builds your immune system.

Baird:Ya also builds disease.

Blake stared out the window of the bullhead listening to the chatter, as she stares out the window she starts to daydream of what sort of changes will come to the world after Salem and the Locust are gone.

Yang: You guys got any good COG jokes?

Baird: No...not really we were always in battles too little time to think about jokes.

Clayton: Cole

Cole looks at Clayton.

Clayton:Didn't you take the mic and made an announcement to the Locust how Delta squad was gonna stamp out their raggedy ass queen?

Cole:Maaaaan I can't believe I forgot about that, ya I did do that. Can't say the Locust appreciated it hearing it from the Cole Train.

Baird: But it was a decent morale boost.

Ruby glances to Blake:Blake?

Blake:Huh? Oh sorry I must have been day dreaming.

Yang: About what?

Blake:What sort of changes will come to our world with out Salem and the Locust.

Qrow:Well without Salem, I'd imagine a faction of her followers would still be around to cause some trouble but nothing a group of Hunters and Huntress can't handle.

Clayton: Hey that looks like a decent place to set up camp.

Baird:Alright let's set this bird down.

As Baird lands the Bullhead in nice little clearing, the others spread out putting up their sleeping bags and such, assigning duties of fire word and food for the night and night lookouts for any Grimm or Locust ambushes.