•DoGgY nOoO!•

Okay but you gotta admit the picture is the cutest thing ever-

Also I am so so SO sorry for not updating this. School has gotten the best of me, and I also had a music exam which I finished today (The day I started writing this chapter, aka : 3rd December 2020) So I hope you enjoy this chapter because this will just be to make up for the fact I haven't updated in a while!

~Mousy's pov~

Soooo.. from what Robby told me.... He confessed to Poley... And he said.. YES?! I mean Poley is adorable and all, but who would wanna date that hella ugly broken robot machine thing-

I just feel like.. Poley is a very sociable guy, like a social butterfly. He is definately a extrovert, but Robby however. Robby is a complete shy introvert who communicates with NO-ONE but Poley-. I'm not quite sure what to think of this ship, but it is quite frankly cute!

Oh ye- I should be hanging with Mimi and Pandy now. GiRlS nIgHt HeRe I cOmE!-

°Like a couple minutes later-°

Pa:Okay, where the actual fridgeing fudge cake is Mousy?

Mi:I think she said she was gonna check on Robby and Poley to see what they were doing.

Pa:Oh, k then-

~Poley's pov~

As soon as I heard Robby say he likes me, I think my heart skipped a beat.. he may be a robot, but he is a robot with feelings and he is beautiful inside AND out!

Po:So uhh... this... umm.... this is a bit awkward now..

Ro:A-agreed.. but I'm just happy you accepted my feelings..

Po:How could I not? You're so sweet and kind! Come to think of it.. you remind me of one of my friends when I was in highschool..

Ro:Oh? And what was their name?

Po:His name was Mason actually. He was my best friend, we would do everything together.. We loved each other. Until...

Ro:Until..?

Po:Until he got murdered....

Ro:....

~Robby pov~

That.. sounds familiar..
But.... why..??

Just to let y'all know it is currently 2am for me when I'm writing this.. I haven't gotten ANY sleep in 2-3 monthssssss.. I'm sad nowwww

It's now the 12th of January 2021 and I STILL haven't released this chapter! I'm sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER, but I just grew out of piggy for a while- but I'm back now! I promise next chapter will be longer :))

It.is.now.the.27th.of.January.2021.

Wattpad wouldn't let me post I am so sorry! 🥺