v

Ryder and Klaus were lying on Klaus' side by side sharing a joint when Five walked in, Ryder's eyes widened thinking Five was going to be asking questions

Ryder and Klaus were lying on Klaus' side by side sharing a joint when Five walked in, Ryder's eyes widened thinking Five was going to be asking questions. "I need you to be my Dad." Five asks looking at Klaus.

Klaus looked at Ryder puzzled and sat up a little bit. "What do you mean?" Klaus grabbed the joint from Ryder and took a puff. "I need to go check something out but when I went I was told to grab my "parents" so Klaus, can you please pretend to be my dad?"

Ryder chuckled when Klaus looks at him. "Hey, he did say please." Klaus shrugs. "Sure, I'll do it." Just like that the confusing conversation was over because Five walked away.

Klaus scoots out of the bed and hands Ryder the rolled-up joint before raising his hands in the air stretching. "Can you help me pick my outfit?" Klaus asks walking over to his closet "Always Klaus."

It was always known that Klaus had a better fashion sense than the two of them but it was nice for Klaus to ask for Ryder's opinions. "Why don't you do that top with your cut out pants," Ryder suggests, Klaus eyes light up as he takes his pants off and puts his cut out ones on.

Ryder wasn't shocked that Klaus underdressed in front of him as they had to change in front of each other at rehab all the time. "Where are you going?" Ryder asks watching as Klaus walks towards the door. "I'm going to spy on Five." Ryder rolls his eyes at Klaus.

"Don't get caught."

Klaus winks at Ryder before saying. "No promises."

The wink made the butterflies come back in Ryder's stomach, he rolled his eyes luckily Klaus already left the doorway so he didn't see the inner turmoil that Ryder was going through.

Doesn't know how much time passed by but he hears Klaus and Five talking in the hallway, Ryder decides to get up and check it out. "We need a story." Klaus turns his head towards Ryder when the floor creaked under his steps.

Klaus gestured to Ryder. "Ah perfect, my husband." Ryder walked over to Klaus with a confused look on his face. "Husband, did I miss something?" Ryder leans against the small staircase.

"No, Klaus just thinks we need a back story."

Ryder nods in agreement. "It's not half bad, so are we young fathers? What is it?" Klaus's face brightens at the fact that Ryder is willing to go along with it.

"What are you talking about?"

Ryder hums and explains what he means. "I mean was Klaus really young when he had you?" Klaus looked at Ryder confused. "Why do you think I am the father?" Ryder gave Klaus a bitch face. "Klaus, I'm black."

Klaus nodded seriously. "Back to the discussion at hand, was I like 16 when I had you? Terribly misguided." Ryder rolled his eyes and Five looked at Ryder confused before looking back at Klaus. "Sure."

Klaus scoffs. "Your mother, that slut. Whoever she was, we met at a-"

Klaus looked at Ryder snapping his fingers for Ryder to say something. "The disco?" Ryder suggests. "Remember that," Klaus says pointing to Five who looks like he wants to be anywhere else but here.

"Oh, my god, the sex was amazing."

Ryder's eyes widened at what Klaus said. "Klaus! Five is only 13!"

"I'm really 58." "He's only 58."

Klaus and Five said at the same time as each other, Klaus beamed at his fake son while Five looked annoyed. "Can we go?" Five asks walking towards the stairs.

"Don't make me put you in time-out."

||

"Like I told your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential."

Ryder purses his lips together as he listens to the doctor sitting behind his desk. "Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you." Five was standing in front of the desk which was also in front of a seated Ryder. "Well, we can't get consent if you don't give us a name."

"Well, that's not my problem. Sorry, there's really nothing more I can do, so-"

The doctor was cut off by Klaus. "And what about my consent?" Ryder smirked, he was looking forward to seeing where Klaus took this. "Excuse me?" The doctor looked at Klaus confused.

"Who gave you permission to lay your hands on my son?"

Klaus started to cry and point at Five who look just as confused as the doctor. "What?" Five and The doctor said in unison. "You heard my husband, you laid your hands on our son." Ryder leaned forward and glared daggers at the doctor.

The doctor shook his head quickly. "I didn't touch your son."

"Well, then how did he get that swollen lip, then?"

Klaus stands up. "He doesn't have a swollen-" The doctor starts to say but is interrupted by a punch that Klaus throws at Five's face. "I want it. Name, please, now." Klaus places his hands on the front of the desk and leans down over the doctor.

The doctor waves his finger at Klaus. "You're crazy." Klaus laughs. "You got no idea."

He looks down at the desk and lights up when he sees the snowglobe. "Peace on earth, that's so sweet." Klaus slams the snowglobe against his head making it shatter.

Ryder gasps and gets up running towards Klaus. "God that hurt." Ryder gently grabs Klaus's chin to look at the damage.

The doctor grabs the phone but Klaus grabs it out of his hand. "There's been an assault in Mr. Big's office, and we need security, now."

"Now, here's what is going to happen Grant."

Ryder can feel Klaus, he can feel how wound up he is. "It's Lance." The doctor tells Klaus hesitantly. "In about 60 seconds, two security guards are gonna burst through that door. They're gonna see a whole lot of blood, and they're gonna wonder. "What the hell happened?" and we're gonna tell them that you beat the shit out of us."

Klaus sobs dramatically, Ryder can see Five's smile out of the corner of his eye. The wound on Klaus's head is making it hard for Ryder to laugh at the circumstances. "You're gonna do great in prison, Grant. Trust me, I've been there." Ryder nods in agreement with Klaus's statement.

"Jesus, you are a real sick bastard."