Chapter 1: Therapy

"Stupid boy," Prem tried to protect his head while his father is kicking him again and again.

"D-dad... I'm sorry I will find a job right now," tears are falling down from his eyes. His father is angry at him for the money that he earned is not enough for his father to buy a box of alcohol.

"Stand up faster," his father pulled his collar and slammed him on the door. Prem grunted in pain but he didn't do anything.

He can still remember what his mother said to him. He looked at his father dangerously when he turned his back on Prem. He wants to run away but can't. He doesn't know why though.

"Leave now and find enough money for my beer stupid boy," his father smack his head with a bottle. "... or you can sell your body so you can earn faster," his father's grim smile shows that he really doesn't care for him.

"I- I will leave now father," he said and leave. He is feeling dizzy but he didn't heed any attention to it.

Walking by the empty streets of their town, he reached a place where loud music were playing. There are blinding lights dancing along with the people who are having the best time of their lives. Prem stared at them and wished he has the same life as theirs.

"Who's excited for our next band?" the DJ hyped the whole bar with his wild beats.

"WOAAAAAHHH," everyone shouted waiting for the band that would play a song for them.

Boun and his band mates climbed up the stage as soon as the DJ called their band.

"Hello everyone. I hope you're having a good time today," he winked at the audience and started strumming his guitar.

They played the song Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low. People were hyping, jumping up and down feeling the vibe in their body.

Boun keeps smiling while seeing how people are enjoying their music. He saw Tay and New in the middle of the dance floor pretending as Wendy and Peter Pan. His smile becomes wider when he saw Fluke pulling Ohm on the dance floor when the former is just saying no. He turned his eyes again and saw Earth dancing with his boyfriend Title.

Their third song ended and everyone asked for another one. This is Boun's job in Polca's Bar, he is a bartender and a singer at the same time. He enjoys what he is doing for he loves bringing smiles on people's faces. He thinks that music as well as drinks give people ease and peace of mind.

"This last song is for everyone who thinks that they are alone. For everyone who are tired of all the shit the is happening in their lives. It is for everyone who is bruised and scared not just physically but also emotionally. Hope you'll like it, here you go," he smiled at everyone and closed his eyes. He wants to feel the song and channel those feelings to his audience. He wants to tell them that there is a song that would represent their pain and that they have someone who'll save them from being wrecked.

My ship went down in a sea of sound
When I woke up alone, I had everything
A handful of moments, I wished I could change
And a tongue like a nightmare that cut like a blade

He sung the soulfully trying to reach every broken souls in the club tonight. This is song is one of his favorites. It is just calming and breaks in to your soul.

In a city of fools, I was careful and cool
But they tore me apart like a hurricane
A handful of moments, I wished I could change
But I was carried away