Dinner - Fred Weasley

You and Fred Weasley have  been friends for 3 years and you have started to catch some feelings for him.

"WAKEEEEE UPPPPP" Fred yells while hitting you with a pillow waking you up.

"I'm up, I'm up" you says sitting up.

"Finally, breakfast is ready" Fred says walking out of the guest room at the Burrow.

You get up and put on some gray sweatpants and a white oversized hoodie.

You walk down stairs and sit next to fred at the table.

"Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed" Fred's twin George says.

"Shut up" you says back.

After all the weasleys and you eat you go up to your room and get ready for the day because Fred said that he was going to take you somewhere.

You change into black jeans and a maroon jumper, curl your hair, and do your make up then run downstairs.

You meet fred by the garden, and he says "finally" "oh shut up" you say back.

He takes you for a walk to a treehouse that you have never seen before.

"What is this?" You ask fred.

"Well, it's a treehouse" he says back.

"Well, I know that, but why have I never seen this before" you ask again.

"Welllllll you never came on a walk with me and George so..." He says back.

"Ok whatever, let's go!" You say as you grab his hand and run to the tree house.

But you didn't know that when you grabbed his hand he blushed super hard.

You ran into the tree house and saw a lovely dinner.

"Aweeeeehh, freddie did you make this?" You ask him.

He scratches the back of his neck and says "well with George's help" he says.

You giggle and blush lightly.

"Well let's eat" he says.

"Mk" you says back.

You guys eat the Fred says that he has a question.

Your heart starts to beat faster.

"Well ask away" you say.

"Ok well umm.. Ok I will just do it, Y/n we have been friends for a long time and-"

"get to the point fred."

"Ok.... I like you and I have fanc-" he started then you cut him off with kissing him.

"It's ok fred I like you too" you says as you pull away from the kiss.

"I- o- ok" fred says as he was blushing hard.

"Do then, will you be my girlfriend Y/n Y/l/n?" Fred asks.

"YES- um- i- I mean sure" you say.

"Okay" he says as he was giggling.

𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁 ~ 425