Chapter 3 Evalynn

''We need to talk about you family.''

''Ya I guess you could say that.'' I thought.

"So judging by the look on your face you have seen the pictures.'' Jesse says.

''Ya who is Ever?'' I ask ''They always said I was an only child.''

''Yes that is what they wanted you to think.Jace and Amilia always wanted it to stay that way to.'' Says Belle.

"Evalynn I know this is all a shock but I know how you feel. The same thing happen to me. When belle and Jesse adopted me I learned thing I thought were impossible. Did You know i actually have 8 other sisters and brothers!'' Says Jackson.

Looking at Jackson now he looks even better than before. His aqua eyes look like I am staring at the ocean, His black hair is boyish, and his smile just barley curls up at the edges.

Just then there is a knock at the door. As Jesse went to answer it Belle and Jackson looked at each other in a worried way. Belle nodded and Jackson started to move.

''Evalynn why don't you come with me.'' Jackson said, putting his arm around my waist.

''Uhmm......Ok''

We started walking down the hallway when he pulled me into a unexpected stair case. ''This wasn't here before.'' I thought

''Listen Evalynn, You should know that the people here can smell you in a way you would not understand. We are going to stay here for awhile, and until its all clear I need you to snuggle up close to me and put you hair around framing your face.'' He says as he pulls me into his lap and I pull my hair  out of its normal ponytail and pulled it around my face letting a few strands fall in front of my eyes. I looked up at him for approval. He nodded and I rested my head against his chest.

'I guess we will be waiting here for awhile.'' I sighed.

''Just until they leave.''

''Who are they? And what do they want?''

They are called ''Kitts'' Kitt is the groups leader and he almost always comes with the group.We could go out there but.......... Well lets just say......You have blood with them.'' he laughed as he said that.

You know in books and movies how when someone asks ''what do you mean blood''? ya well that was onthe tip of my tongue but instead of asking I kissed him.

And he kissed right back.I brought my hands up to his neck and pulled him closer,just as he put his hands on my lower back so we were standing on our knees in front of each other. He started to lower me till I was lying on my back.I started to move my hands down his toned arms and around to his stomach where I found a toned pack of pure muscle. My fingers went around looking for the line os his shirt,when they found it i pulled it up over his head and threw it to the side.Then taking the hint he found the line of my shirt and pulled it over my head with one hand, the other he was holding him self  up with.

''Tell me when I go to far.'' He said starting to kiss down my cheek all the way down to my neck,arm and stomach.

just then someone walked in on us.

''What the?!'' Jackson yelled throwing my shirt on top of me.

He stood up and took the man by the throat.and then 2 more men walked in 1 started to fight with Jackson and the other came and took me by the arm.

''get your shirt on.''

''Well I am trying, if you'd let go of me I could!'' I yelled.

''Boys no need to fight.'' A womanly voice called out ''Kitie-kat I can take it from here.''

''What ever you say, Ever.''