14

Ignoring the fluttering in her heart, Joon Mee held Yeonjun's hand as they went towards Taehyun's room.

It was as if no crying happened, no tears were spilled, and no hatred was felt. Both were all smiles, hearts beating in sync as they felt contended with each other's presence.

They stopped in front of a certain door. Room 304.

Yeonjun finds it funny that the numbers on the door remind him of the day the 5 boys became friends.

The pair entered the room after knocking on the door, the smell of medicine hitting their nostrils.

Joon Mee's eyes first landed on Beomgyu looking out of the window.

Next was on Huening Kai dozing off on Soobin's shoulder, who was munching on bread.

Letting her eyes wander around the room, they landed on Taehyun's bed, making eye contact with the awake patient.

Her eyes widening, she freed her hand from Yeonjun's grasp and made her way to her brother, tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

"Taehyun-ah! Are you okay? Where does it hurt? Oh God, you scared me!" Joon Mee rambled as she pulled her brother into a hug.

Taehyun chuckled at her sister. Patting her back he responded, "I'm okay Joon-ah. Don't worry about it!"

Pulling away from their embrace, Joon Mee slapped her brother's arm, surprising him.

"Pabo-yah! Why did you do that? What were you thinking? You scared all of us!"

"I didn't want it to be you that's on a hospital bed right now. And don't worry. This will heal fast, I promise."

"I hate you."

"I love you too, sis"

The boys chuckled at the sibling's conversation.

"Have you guys eaten?" Taehyun asked.

"Not yet." Joon Mee replied quietly, getting ready to be scolded by her brother.

"Yeah, we had to take care of something." Beomgyu added while approaching the two.

Taehyun nodded as he sighed. he looked back at Joon Mee, who was avoiding his gaze, before speaking up.

"Joon-ah, why don't you go and buy food for everyone? I think there's a food alley nearby."

"What? But you can't eat any of that yet." Joon Mee replied, surprised.

"I'm fine, I'm just worried for all of you. You probably haven't had dinner yet from waiting for me. Well, except Soobin hyung who probably ate like five pieces of bread already."