FRAGMENTS

We are two young authors that have met through wattpad

We are two young authors that have met through wattpad. Since then, an amazing friendship started between the two of us and we have shared a lot with each other - our passion with writing, our crazy stories and silly dreams.

We both love the power of the words, and our books is what brought us closer. But, at the same time, some days we got tired of the editing, planning and pressure that a long book can bring to you.

That is how we have come with the idea of a short stories collection. They will be one or so chapters only, but will carry our writing and ideas. We will be able to express ourselves without the necessity of a long plot. And we will be able to do it together, sharing one more thing with the other.

Some stories are meant to last several chapters. And both of us have ideas for endless books to come. But, also, some other stories are meant to last one single chapter. They are just meant to be told in a quick motion. They are inside of us, waiting to be written.

We hope you can enjoy the short stories we will be bringing here. Both of us enjoy writing different things and we want to grow each time more. So you will be able to find all kind of characters and plots in the pages of this collection. And even maybe, you will find an inspiration to write some of your own shorties.

We all have stories to tell. Long or not. Pretty or not. Real or not. These are some of ours.

- Ames (strawberrycries )
- Anya (anyayayaaa )