Chapter Five

*~*~ Axel's P.O.V *~*~

She was let out the next day. I've never seen her so happy. Did the hospital give her to much medicine or is this someone elses work?

Jealousy slaps me in the face. Someone else...why was I so mad about someone else with Kayte?

"Do you want to go to Fastlane?" She asks.

I stare at her with a blank expression on my face.

"The new club that opened up not to long ago," she explained.

"A club...why would you want to go there?"

"I dont know...you only live once, right?"

I smiled. She smiled back.

---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ---- ----

*~*~ Original P.O.V *~*~

I've never been to a club before. By the look on Axel's face, he doesn't remember what goes on in a club.

I just sit in the corner and smile and wave at anyone that looks my way. Just like I was in school. Schools probably over now. I missed graduation. I missed goodbye hugs. Not like I'd get one.

Tears threaten to escape their confinement. Not now...

I look up to see Axel trying to push away a girl that came on him. I only hear tidbits of the conversation over the loud music.

"-only seventeen..."

"-real quick..."

"-dont want to..."

She came on him. He tried to recoil, but gave in anyway. He deepened into the mashing-of-their-faces, and smiled.

The tears broke out. I ran from my corner and out the door. I ran through the parking lot, into on coming traffic, and into the forest.

I didn't care about the baby trying to escape my stomach. I didn't care about anything. I sat on a stump and cried my eyes out. I couldv'e watered the whole forest.

"Are you okay?"

I look up to see a guy in his possible early twenties, no less than nineteen. Did he follow me here?

"I'm fine."

"Your dry eyes say otherwise,"

"I'm fine! I really am!"

"Okay, okay."

The random guy sat next to me. A hand pushed the hair on the left side of my head behind my ear. A pair of lips touch my cheek. I'm pulled into a hug.

Whoever this person was made me feel better already. I forgot about what happened in Fastlane. I sighed in relaxation.