Chapter 3 pt 2

Connors POV

Wait so he's also gay
YASSS
so I do have a chance but when should I tell-
"And I like someone who I've just met and he brown hair with blue sparkling orbs to just make me fall into an ocean,by ocean I mean his eyes" he said that made me think,wait I think he's talking about me

Maybe I should ask

Wait no if I ask then he might reject me

Yea no what I'm going to ask him

"So,Alex....d-do y-you want to go o-out...."

Alex's POV

wait did he just ask me out,what should I say,no,yes,no...i don't know what to do,yea no what,I'm going to say yes...

Wait how did I get outside.when I get back I see Connor looking confused,probably because I walked out while thinking.when I could finally get the words out I replied with "yes,yes I will Connor",when I said those words he looked like he was going to explode with astonishment....

Connors POV

Oh my god,did he just say yes,omg,omg,OMG!!! he said YESSS
"So Alex,when do you want to go out,because I was thinking maybe we could watch some movies at my house"I so calmly replied "ok then how about on Friday this week,I'll be there at seven o'clock"alex said in his amazingly cute voice.

--cut to Friday--

Alex's POV

ok,before I go over I should put some deodorant on,look really cute and show him more way that I'm in love with him.as soon has I had just gotten my midnight blue jeans,midnight blue Adidas t-shirt & midnight blue vans.

when I was ready,I went over to an empty house but when I knocked on the door,I was welcomed by the cutest boy on the planet,Connor fucking Franta.after my thoughts decided to stop being a bitch to me,I was already inside,on the couch,with my head laying on his lap,while watching game of thrones.

after finishing the first season,we decided that I would be fun to watch something in the horror genre,and because I was my turn to choose the movie,I chose insidious chapter 1&2 because I mean,we were going to watch movie until dawn,so we had time.

when the first chapter was over,Connor was looking kind of nervous,so I decided to ask why "Connor?,why are you so nervous" "because I want to ask you to be my boyfriend,oh dammit I said I outlou-" because he was talking for to long I decided to just kiss him right on the lips,his plump,juicy lips.when I let go I instantly answered "is that the answer you were looking for mr.Franta,and I ran out the door,to my house...
_________________________________

So I haven't been updating but I'm so lazy and I just wanted to read other books