Chapter 28

"Have you talked to Dan today?" I asked Phil. We were currently sat in the uncomfortable hospital chairs. Arianna was supposedly getting out today. "Yeah, he said that he was going to Jenna's for a while." My eyes widened. Did he really go back to her? It doesn't matter, she could hurt him just to get back at me. "Hell no..." I mumbled. I pulled out my phone, beginning a text message to him. Hopefully he would answer soon. There is no telling what Jenna would do.

--

I had called him multiple times. All went straight to voicemail. Phil had told me not to worry, but I couldn't help it. Jenna had power. She had the power to manipulate everyone. There is no doubt in my mind that she would do something to Dan just because she knows we have something. I ran down the hall as I heard the front door slam closed. I sighed as I saw Phil and Arianna. "You got my hopes up." I mumbled out, starting to walk back to my room when I heard the door open again and I peeked around the corner to see Dan taking his coat off. I sped towards him, engulfing him into a hug. He hugged me back hesitantly, laughing. "Where were you all day?" I asked, words being mumbled as my face was buried into the fabric of his shirt. "I went to Jenna's to talk to her about last night and end it off, then I went to hang out with Louise." Dan explained, moving his hands up and down my back. "I was so worried." I mumbled out. "Why?" Dan questioned. "Well, I only knew that you were going to Jenna's and she kind of has the power to ruin lives, so considering what happened last night, I was scared that she did something." I said just after I pulled away. "I'm fine, Megan.." Dan said. "Wait... what happened last night?" I heard Phil ask from behind me. Shit. "You didn't tell him?" Dan asked me. I shook my head and looked back at Phil. "Uh..."

--

"You can have my bed since we don't really have a proper room for you. I'll just sleep on the couch," I told Arianna. She nodded. "Or you can sleep in my bed," I heard from behind me. Dan. I turned and laughed, "With you?" He nodded. I shook my head, laughing. "He's an idiot by the way. Maybe that can help you remember a little," I rolled my eyes at Dan. I opened my wardrobe, pulling out a baggy shirt and some sweatpants, as well as a hoodie. "Hey Dan, we're not dating, remember?" I heard Dan sigh, "Yeah, but we can be." I looked over at Dan to see him raising his eyebrows at me. 

"I don't know about that..." After a few seconds, Dan motioned for him and I to go out of the room and then he looked over at Arianna. "Okay, I'll be back in a few minutes, Arianna. Your clothes are in the dresser if you would like to change," I said and sent a smile her way before I walked out of the door, Dan right in front of me. I shut the door behind me and leant against it, "What?" Dan bit his lip. "Okay. I have to say it. Not being able to have you and knowing that we're so close drives me fucking insane and I hate to say it, but I've already fallen head over heels for you which isn't helping me move on from you," Dan spilled out. It shocked me that he actually could say his feelings that well. "Well, maybe you don't have to move on..." I mumbled before turning and opening the door to my room. I slipped into the room quickly. Arianna was looking at me with wide eyes. 

"I remember."

** tHe EnD iS nEaR. Okay, so there will be at least 2 more chapters. Maybe 3 or 4. We will see. This chapter is so dedicated to the wonderful Fangirl534 because she's super cool and very helpful.

By the way, I've been so stressed with updating lately. Today, I just decided that this is probably my last year in writing for a while (the way I am now at least) because now, I will spend all my time trying to post an update for you guys. My school work is terrible. Next year is when grades really, really count and if I want to be one of the six people to get scholarships, I have to stay on top, which means spending my time studying and not writing. But for now, I'll still work all day on chapters for you guys. Plus, summer breaks are great for writing.

Okay, love you all! Thanks for reading! xx**

[Edit from 2017: ^^ What a lie. You never started studying until second semester of sophomore year because you freaked out about history and finally thought "hey, studying might help." Speaking of history, past Megan, please roast Coach Farris if you have the chance. I will forever be mad at him for my 99.4 keeping me from 100's in every class.]