AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION): EP. FIVE REACTION VIDEO

AS YOU WISH (NCT 2020 X APRIL VERSION) EPISODE FIVE REACTION VIDEO

**************

-Start of Recording-

"Annyeonghaseyo..." They all greeted and Naeun and Jaehyun are in the middle.

"Ne, we are now on the second half of the mini drama reaction videos." Naeun excitedly said as they all cheered in the back.

"Let us welcome the three main characters for today... Jisung-ie, Yangyang and Kun hyung!!!" Jaehyun said as the three went to the middle.

"Our maknae is growing up." Jeno said as they pretended to cry.

"Ours too." Hendery said as Yangyang is the maknae of WayV.

"I feel nervous..." Yangyang said as the two agreed with him.

"Nado." Kun said as Naeun smiled.

"But, Kun oppa did great in the filming." Naeun said as she gave him a thumbs up.

"I understand now how it feels to be standing here," Jisung shook his head making all of them smile at how cute he is being.

"But we have Jinsol and Jisung, they have the second highest votes in their poster after it was released." Johnny said in the back.

"I think theirs would be awesome..." Chaewon agreed as they all were anticipating the mini dramas.

"That's making me even more nervous hyung." Jisung said as they all laugh.

"Fighting!" Taeyong said as they all clapped.

"Kun hyung, any word before we watch the drama?" Jaehyun asked him as they started teasing not Kun but Jaehyun.

"I just hope you guys enjoy the mini drama." Kun said as they nod their heads.

"Do you think you can beat Yuta oppa and Chaewon unnie's drama?" Naeun asked them as Yangyang said something.

"We can't but we want you two to beat them." Yangyang said making the two shook their heads.

"We'll see." Jaehyun said as Naeun facepalmed.

"Ne, let us first watch Jisung's drama." They announced as they went to their seats.

"What is the title?" Hendery asked.

"Another Day," Jinsol answered as they all clapped while the teaser was being played.

"But why does Jisung looks like the one who is older?"

"They look so cute together..."

"Maja..." Xiaojun said as they started teasing the maknae.

"Aniyaaa." Jeno pouted his lips making Jinsol smile at how cute he is being.