Chapter 3

Recap...

A black wolf stopped in front of the enterance of the cave. His head lifted to the sky. Oh no. I thought he was going to howl but instead he was smelling the air. Wait...

"MATE..."

"MATE?"

He looked at me and ordered "Shift!" I growled showing my large teeth and sighed. I shifted, naked. He stared at me, his... Mate...

  "Why are you after us?" I hissed. "Im not. My syco father is." I stared at his beautiful body. His abs... But he has a large scar going from his collar bon to the middle of his six pack.

  "What happened?" I asked. "I disobeyed my... Father" he whispered the last part but with my hearing i heard it loud and clear. "But... He... Your abused? Arent you?" He nodded. A loud howl echoed through the frozen forest. "Dad!" Ben growled. Suddenly a dark gray wolf with two others behind him apoeared at the enerance.

  »°«»°«»°«»°«»°«»°«

The wolves have left. But my mate lay here on the cold cave floor, blood gushing out of his battle wounds. I've licked them clean. A cats mouth some how has a healing thing in their mouth. His wounds were slowly healing. I growled at thin air thinking of how his father ordered his wolves to kill his own son. But that made me mad and i fought off his wolves. Now we just need to get out of here...