Chapter 1

Sneaking down the hallway, Addison Potter slowly slid against the wall trying not to get caught by Flinch or one of the teachers. Slowly rounding the corner, the petite witch ran straight into two figure doing the same thing as she was.

"Hey, watch it!"

"Wow, trying to walk here."

"Oh why hello little Fabian, little Gideon," The black haired witch said smirking, while looking them over. Two identical handsome red headed boys, towering over a 5'4 Addison standing in front of them.

Before they could get in a word foot steps echoed through the corridor, becoming louder with each step. All three of them froze before Addison grabbed their two hands and started pulling them down the corridor, trying to get away before being caught. Dragging the two red heads behind, she started searching for a place to hide. As they could hear footsteps getting louder and a faint voice, Addison spotted a door in the shadows of an abandoned corner. Casting a quick unlocking charm, the Potter girl shoved the twins in and as quietly as possibly slammed the door shut, trying to catch her breath.

Once they heard the footsteps disappear in the distance, they started to glance around the room they found themselves in. It seemed like an old study of sorts, with a dusty desk covered in old parchments, a forgotten fireplace and walls lined with bookshelves holding strange objects. They all began to pick up random things and spread out around the room, maybe not the smartest idea.

"What the bloody hell is this place?" Gideon's question ran through all their minds as they kept curiously glancing around.

"It seems as an old study of some sorts, I guess." Addison stated with a shrug, while continuing picking up random objects and books, before setting them down again.

"Um, guys? Do you think this is supposed to be doing that?" Fabian's question made the other two glance towards a lightly glowing door. Obviously all of them headed straight towards the door, fighting over who gets to open it.

"I found it first, so I obviously should do it!" "What! No I should I'm the youngest so I should have rights too. And I'm the best dueler out of us." "What no your not I am! And how does age have to do with this?!" They all started shouting in whispers, until suddenly a flash of black hair ducked past the twins, grabbed the door knob and swung the door open. This only led to the three Hogwarts students being sucked through by a force and only to be stopped by a sudden thud, followed by a bunch of groans.