Dinner

I finished unpacking in my new room and just layed down on my bed. Well at least their nice here I thought to myself; well at least most of them. I really didn't know why Niall didn't like me. I mean he doesn't even know me or my story. I am really dreading dinner tonight because that would mean I would have to see him again. 

I decided to take a shower because showers just really de-stress me and got my mind off of things. When I walked into the bathroom I saw another door. Great it's to Niall's bedroom, we had to share a bathroom. I wonder how that will play out. 

I hopped in the shower and just stood there for at least 15 minutes until I heard a knock on one of the doors. 

"Can you hurry up? I have to shower too" It was Niall. 

"Yeah one sec" I yelled back and I quickly washed my hair and body and got out of the shower. When I shut the door for my bedroom I yelled to Niall that he could go in. 

About an hour later Maura said that dinner was ready. Great. 

I went downstairs and Maura set a table full of food that looked absolutely delicious. Wow I've never had this before. Everyone sat down and started eating. It was really awkward because no one was talking. 

"So Kenzie, how was your plane ride over here" Greg asked. 

"Um long I guess" I chuckled. At least they were trying to make conversation. 

"Kenzie you and Niall are going to the same school! You start tomorrow and Niall is going to take you" Maura said.

I suddenly started getting really nervous, not about the new school thing just the whole Niall is taking me part. 

"No I'm not" Niall said. 

"Yes you are Niall" Maura said sternly. 

Niall suddenly got up making a lot of noise with his plates and went straight to his room. 

"I-I'm really sorry. I can walk to school, I usually walked to my old schools anyways." I said.

"Nonsense! Niall is going to take you. Don't worry about it Kenzie" Marua said. 

"Thank you Maura" I said giving her a smile. I thanked her for dinner and went straight for my room. 

I was walking up the stairs when Niall came running down. He knocked me over which really wasn't necessary. 

"Ow" I said making him look at me. 

"Sorry" he said giving me a smirk and continued to head towards the door.

"Where are you going Niall?" Maura asked him. 

"Harry's. He's having a party" he said.

"Your taking Kenzie" she said. I quickly tensed up. I didn't want to go and definitely not with Niall.

"Are you kidding me?" he yelled. Maura gave him a look and he said "Fine get in my car."

I got up and headed towards to his car. When we started driving he didn't say a word to me. We pulled up to a pretty big house and headed inside.

This is going to be fun.

Sorry about the filler guys!! I really hope your enjoying this book. Thank you for all of the support!! xxx