Trust

Mobei Jun would never admit (well, maybe he'll admit it quietly in his husband's arms) that he followed Shang Qinghua to An Ding Peak after the week that he had passed attending his wounds and necessities to test his loyalty. At that time, young and arrogant, thought that if the little traitorous thing tried to alert his martials brothers and sisters along with his master and the Sect Leader, he would have enough strength to kill him, a good bunch of other cultivators and get out of there without too much trouble, it surprised him greatly when that didn't happen. It was quite the contrary.

Shang Qinghua didn't alert the sect, not even when he stole his bed, still wearing his boots, not even when he beat him. The young cultivator even pleaded him to not make any noise, so that way no one could discover them. He gave him three days to test where his loyalty remained, and that was a lot of time for a young, arrogant demon prince, but nothing occurred, the hours passed slowly, the three days felt like an eternity without any good fights, even if he spent most of the time sleeping in the cultivator's bed.

At the third day, after nothing happened, he finally decided to go back to the palace, greatly surprised by the attitude of his new servant (because back then was stupid enough to not treasure his beautiful Qinghua), and somewhat shaken by the fact that in ten days (counting the week that Shang Qinghua spent taking care of him) a cultivator, his most despised enemy, from the weakest peak of Cang Qiong Mountain, An Ding Peak, managed to gain his trust more easily than all of the demons that were by his side since his birth.

As time passes, the surprise disappeared little by little, at the same time as he witnessed how his husband achieved one incredible thing after another without the need of a physical fight. Of course that he would manage to achieve the impossible like no one else.