Carnival|K.T

Y/n: Hey dad I'm going skating

Takeda: ok, stop by the gym. I want you to meet the team
~~~~
You arrive at the gym with 3 Starbucks drinks in one hand and your skateboard in the other.

Noya: oh my gawd guys look, it's a goddes

Hinata:Omg I love your hair can I touch it?

Y/n: *giggle* sure just give me a sec

~~~~~~
Daichi: I would have never been able to guess that you're Sensei's daughter.

Y/n: is it because I'm black?

Daichi: no it's just-

Y/n: dude chill, I'm just joking

Tsukishima :you're not funny

Y/n: salty much?

Tsukishima : short much

Y/n: i won't be so short when shove my foot up your-

Suga: OK!! That's enough

Y/n: fine

Tsukishima : whatever

Y/n: as much as I would love to stay and chat I have a party to go to so byee.
~~~~

Your fit:You're at the party but you're not feeling it so you decide to leave

Your fit:
You're at the party but you're not feeling it so you decide to leave. You call your dad to ask him to pick you up but he can't so he sends someone to pick you up. While you're waiting a drunkie starts to harrass and touch you. you ask him to stop and he doesn't, so punch him in the face. he then he gets mad and pins you to the wall. Just as he was about to kiss you Tsukishima pulls him off of you and punches him the face. The man then runs away while you're still on the wall with your head down in shock. He walks over to you and try's to hug you but you flinch.

Tsukishima : calm down it's just me

Y/n: r-right sorry

Tsukishima : are you ok

Y/n: yea just a little bit shaken up.... can I hug you?

He pulls you into his embrace while you shed a couple of tears. He lifts up your chin and wipes your tears away causing your face to get hot. You guys got in his car and on the way back you fall asleep, he gets to the house and noticed you were asleep so he puts his sweat shirt on you can carries you to your room.
~~~~~
It's been a few months since the incident and you and Tsukishima have gotten closer. You didn't have school today so you decide to get box braids, so you get up do what you gotta do and go down stairs not knowing the team was there. You got downstairs and saw them and decided to make them some food. While you were cooking you felt hands wrap around your waist, it was Tsukishima . You and Tsukishima were close so it wasn't anything out of the ordinary.