"What have I got here?"

Lance, Pidge, and Hunk are out borrowing for food. Hunk was the one that threw the fishhook up so everyone could climb it. The hook latched onto the handle, and the borrowers began climbing. Suddenly the lock to the front door clicked.

"Hurry, Pidge!" Lance shouted.

"I'm going as fast as I can!" Pidge yelled.

The front door opened, and the man looked right at them. The borrowers froze in place as they made eye contact. (The man never came home this early, even though it was 2:00 am) The man's teeth shone in the night. He walked over to the borrowers and lifted the fishhook in the air.

"What have I got here?" The man smirked.

He began walking towards the basement and walked down the stairs. There was an empty fishtank. The man lowered the hook into the cage, trapping the borrowers.

"You all would make a pretty penny." The man chuckled.

They all cringed when they heard the man's laugh and huddled together. The man gave them one last smirk before he left the room. Now, the borrowers were alone in complete darkness.

"W-What do we d-do..?" Hunk whimpered.

"Let me think!" Pidge lashed out.

"What is your problem?! We are all upset! That doesn't mean you can yell at us!" Lance barked.

"Sorry... I-I just don't know what to do..." Pidge sighed.Lance sighed as the biggest borrower began to sob. They all went over and comforted Hunk. The borrowers nestled together to preserve the warmth for the night.