4: Settling in

Derek's POV:

So we made it to the beach house. It's a lot bigger than I expected which is a nice surprise, plenty of space to move around and stuff.

So I've had a crush on Stiles for like a year now. I've tried to drop hints but I guess he's just obviously. Some of the pack have picked up but no ones said anything. Thankfully no ones   mentioned anything to Stiles. Anyway Mason, Cory, Ethan and Adain said they'll meet us here tomorrow because they had things to sort out before they left, Ethan said he's bringing Danny (he's a werewolf). More people grate. This house is going to get crowded with hyper active people just what I wanted.... not.

I was sitting on the bed in the room I was given reading. I could hear the girls giggling and gossiping God they're so loud. I read like 3 more chapters of my book then I close it and get ready for bed.

By the time I get under the covers it's like 1:30 am, I had no intention on staying up this late since I'll get woken up early anyway. I close my eyes shortly after my thoughts stop and I drifted off into darkness.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry I haven't uploaded in a long time and I'm sorry this sucks I just wanted to get a chapter out for you guys.

I've been struggling with my mental health lately and I just didn't really feel in the mood to write anything. I've been struggling with my depression and anxiety a lot over the past 2 years and it's been hard for me to have any motivation to write anything. Imma try my best to uploaded more but I just wanted you guys to know and to publish something for you even if it is crap.

Also wtf thanks so much for 596 reads thats mad!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! 💖❤💖❤💖