Time and love!

Time is the essence of the past and the future! What does time really tells us? I only can think that time is the very reason why we can look on to tomorrow and hold our heads high and look to each other and say
"We Did It All ".

I am so grateful trough time I met this beautiful woman, so beautiful that I wanna caress her for the rest of my life, so beautiful that I want to spend eternity with you! I simply can't get enough of you every time i see those beautiful eyes and that smile of yours can take the breath of mine every time I see it. Forgive me for studying you so deeply but I just can't help it but to be just grateful and feel lucky to even call you my dream girl!

Trough time , I managed to see you , to care for you and with time I can see a great future with you beautiful, because it's time that actually gives us hope that the future is bright and it's time that gives us the hope to look beyond the horizon and to the stars. I will keep caring for you till I meet my maker, when I meet the maker, I only have one request , to give me the same time that I had cherish with you beautiful and every lifetime.

I want to be your shelter , I want to be your superman , I want to be your ever ready guy , I want to be the one who runs to you and hear you out every single time you feel happy and sad, I want to be your number 1 in everything ,most importantly I want to be the one that actually keeps making you happy always.