The Emi Method

Hi! So in this chapter I will be explaining to you the "Emi" method! 

~

~

The Emi method is basically the Raven method, the pillow method, and the Sunni method combined. (Though there is some added things ;D)

Step One: Get yourself ready to shift. Meditation is recommended but not required. This method also works best if you have subliminals playing while you do it. For me, I use a Hogwarts Express one because I wake up on the train. I 100% recommend it to you. 

Here is the link for the subliminal (you might need to copy and paste it, sorry about that): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmJI-7VWSS0 

Here is a link for a guided meditation I like to use: https://youtu.be/y6YrR8OvI1c 

MAKE SURE YOU ARE IN A PLACE FREE OF DISTRACTIONS OR PEOPLE BOTHERING YOU. This method can be done anytime of the day so as long as you wont be disturbed while you do it by outside noises or people, anytime of the day is right for you!~

Note~ Sorry if you are not shifting to Hogwarts and the links are for people who are shifting to Hogwarts :P

Step Two: Place your script near you. This part works best for paper copy of your script. I recommend placing your script under your pillow. You can also place a Bay Leaf with the words "I am shifting to my DR today" under your pillow too for good luck. ;)

Step Three: Lay down in a comfortable position. I recommend the starfish position, (shown below) because it works best for shifting. (Although this method can be done with any position.) 

Step Four: Like the Raven method, count from 0 to 100 either in your head, or out loud works

Step Four: Like the Raven method, count from 0 to 100 either in your head, or out loud works. I find that saying it out loud helps me focus more, but do whatever feels right for you. MAKE SURE to say affirmations in between EACH number. 

 Some examples are:  

   ~I will shift

   ~I am shifting

   ~I have shifted

   ~I am going to shift

(You can also add the name of where you are shifting to, to the end. Example: I am shifting to Hogwarts.

Step Five: (I will be using Hogwarts as an example for this.) After you finish counting, imagine yourself where ever you wake up in your DR. For me, I wake up on the Hogwarts express. Instead of being on your bed, you are on the Hogwarts express. What does the seat fell like? What color is it? What do you smell? Keep telling yourself that you are now in your DR over and over again. What I say is: "I am now in my DR. I am laying on the velvet cushions of the seats on the Hogwarts Express. I can hear wind and train sounds outside the window. Newt Scamander will shake me awake and tell me the trolley is here. I am smelling chocolate. I can hear my owl, Buttercup, hooting beside me. 

Step Six: Keep repeating those sort of things to yourself. You are no longer in your CR. You are in your DR. Trick your mind into thinking that. Since you have your eyes closed, it is hard for your brain to tell the difference between reality and imagination. So if you convince yourself you are in a different place, your mind will think that, and shift you to the different place. You can also repeat to yourself things like: I have shifted. When I wake up it will be in my DR. And keep replaying scenarios from your DR in your head. 

Step Seven: Focus on repeating those things to yourself, while trying to fall asleep, and don't move. Let yourself believe you are in a different place, laying/sitting on a different piece of furniture. 

Step Eight: As long as you keep repeating things from above to yourself while you fall asleep, you should wake up in your DR. 

Keep repeating: 

 I have shifted. 

When I wake up it will be in my DR.

How you will wake up-I recommend scripting you are woken you by someone. That way it will be easier to wake up. 

What you smell

What you hear

What you are laying on

REMEMBER: Keep positive thoughts! Shifting is a lot of work and it takes a while to master! Don't give up on yourself! You got this!